1.0

"mr. mell, can you describe to me what happened? please, go into detail." the police officers were harassing michael for the details. michael gave them all the fragments of the trauma he could. the police wrote all of them down.

"michael!" jeremy came out of the hospital smiling, michael waved and walked away from the police. they had all they needed.

"hey jer." michael kisses jeremy on the cheek. "i will never get tired of doing that." jeremy blushed.

"so..." jeremy started, moving a little closer to michael, "are you ready to go home?" he smiled widely, trying his best to turn it off. his excitement, that is.

michael actually blushed, he almost forgot he agreed to that. "uhh, yeah! definitely!" jeremy frowned.

"a-are you sure? you don't sound too excited." michael placed his hand on jeremy's shoulder.

"it's not that i'm not super excited, it's just, is squip gonna be okay with it?" michael dances anxiously. he didn't want to hurt jeremy's feeling, but he really didn't want to impose.

jeremy snorted, "do you even know my dad? squip would do anything for any of my friends. he cares about your safety. he is on our way here to pick us both up and take us to ikea to get you some new furniture."

michael almost squealed. "i–i get my own stuff?"

"of course michael! you're part of the family now!" jeremy hugged him softly.

"like, a bed? and, and a lamp?" michael gasped, "do i get a window?!"

jeremy stuck his bottom lip out and smiled, "you're so cute!! of course you get all those things!! and more! do you want a house plant? we should get matching cacti!!"

michael gasped, "can we name them?" jeremy smiled at him.

"of course we can name them!! what else do you do with a cactus?" michael almost giggled.

"hey, love birds," squip had arrived. "get in the car so we can go to that swedish store and buy a bunch of crap so you can feel at home, son!"

michael gasped, "s–son?" squip let out a laugh.

"well of course! if you're going to be living with us it's only fair that i treat it like so. so get in boys!" jeremy and michael grinned.

"so, michael, what're your favorite colors? just so can have a scheme to go by," jeremy asked, grabbing his hand in the back of the car.

"uhm, i've never really thought about it. i do like red! and, um, blue! that's what's on," he looked down at his tattered jacket, "whatever is left of my jacket." truly his clothes were a mess. will had destroyed most of it with blood, and these were the only clothes he could manage.

"jeremy, add going to target to the list of things we are going. we are going to get michael some new clothes!" squip said, pulling into the the parking lot of ikea.

michael looked down, "oh, no, you don't have–"

squip cut him off. "yes, yes we do. you're my son now and i won't have my son wearing rags. now come on, let's go get some furniture that none of us are able to put together!"

after a few hours of shopping they finally had everything they needed. "so we have the malm set with blue and red bedsheets for michael, and now we're going where?"

jeremy skipped along beside michael. "to find matching houseplants and name them. as a symbol of our love."

michael snorted, "ha, gay." jeremy rolled his eyes.

"michael we're gay, that's why i'm getting the cacti. gay cactus. gactus." michael raised his eyebrow.

"okay, we're gay," michael said, "and we're naming our cacti after our gay icons. gaycons, if you will."

"ooh! i can make little pride flags to wrap around them. gay coats. goats! wait..." michael laughed heavily, jeremy blushed.

"you're adorable. i love you. let's go get our gacti." michael pulled his arm around jeremy as they reached the plant isle.

they spent the next twenty minutes running around the plant isle, searching for the right ones, until michael gasped. "jeremy! look!"

there were two small cacti next to each other. one was small and rounder, but still had lots of thorns. the other with taller and skinner, but had less thorns. "michael these are perfect!" they both picked one up and set it gingerly in the cart.

"ah, symbolism. well done boys." squip ruffled their hair and smiled at them.

they groaned and moved away. "thank you so much squip! this means so much." michael smiled at him lovingly.

"of course my boy. we'll always help you feel comfortable! you're dating my son for pete's sake, you're family." squip gave him finger guns. michael laughed fondly, jeremy grinning.

after ikea they shopped at target. michael found some new jeans, t-shirt's, and a new jacket. it was a red hoodie with patched on the arms. jeremy and squip loved it. they bought all the clothes and spent the night setting up michael's room.

"okay, michael, it's getting late. i'll let you and jeremy be. sleep well!" squip said his nightly words and bowed out of the room. michael and jeremy laid down on the newly built bed.

"so..." jeremy huffed out.

"yeah, so..." michael agreed, turning over to face jeremy. "thank you. for everything."

jeremy smiled lightly, turning over to face michael. "of course. i'd do anything for you, you're my best friend. and my boyfriend. and i love you." michael scooted closer to jeremy. "wait, aren't your parents gonna notice?"

michael snorted, "when's the nearest holiday?"

jeremy frowned, "that long, huh? that sucks man, i'm really sorry."

michael places a hand on jeremy's cheek, "please, i've got you now! and your dad."

jeremy melted into his touch. "i love you so much."

"i love you too, now get some sleep. i can be big spoon." jeremy smiled and nodded, flipping over and making himself into a small ball. michael wrapped his arms around him.

"goodnight my love..." was the last thing that jeremy heard before he drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

//
OKAY
HEY GUYS
AUTHOR CHAN HERE
SO
WHY DO YOU ALL READ THIS
ITS TRASH
AND IT HAS NO PLOT
SPEAKING OF PLOT
DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS?? SHOULD WILL COME BACK?? SHOULD MICHAEL HAVE ANOTHER BREAKDOWN?? SHOULD JEREMY HAVE A BREAKDOWN?? IDK! DROP SOME COMMENTS OF WHAT I SHOULD DO
ALRIGHT
THANKS LOVELIES
HAVE A GOOD DAY/AFTERNOON/EVENING/NIGHT
sincerely, a tired me