flipped out... of the hammock....

"kiss me?" he whispered, we reclined in the worn hamock streched between my two favorite oak trees as i read a book. "no, im reading" he sighed and i smirked. "kiss me?" he asked again, leaning closer. i rolled my eyes and as he tried to kiss my cheek i placed my book between us. he gave me a playful angry look as i glanced over the edge of my book and smirked. "girl!" he grabbed my book and held it out of my reach. "hey!!! give it back!" i sprawled across him trying to reach for my book. "kiss me first." "give me my book first!" we argued and laughed for a moment then i made a quick movement to reach a last time for my book, topling us out of the hammock and onto the ground. he landed mostly ontop of me and i made a stupid little pouty face. "get off me and give me my book!" i pouted. "not until you kiss me" he grinned and pinned my arms to the ground. "i cant kiss you if i cant move" i huffed sarhasticly. he loosened his grip and sat back on the ground. i sat up and leaned over to him, pressing my lips to his as he hid my book behind his back. he put one hand on the back of my neck and began to play with my hair. i pulled away and he frowned "book!" i held out my hand in demand. he snickered, "no way, you never kiss me like that." i rolled my eyes "book..."