Chapter 1

Mal POV

Ben an I just gut married Today and we are on our way to the castle. Once we got in Ben picked me up bridal style and carried me all the way up to our room. When we were in  our room he set me down on my feet again and locked the door. "I love you my Queen"he said and smiled. "I love you too"I said and smiled too. I walked over to him and smashed my lips onto his and put my hands around his neck. He kissed back turned around with our lips still connected and pushed me up against the wall and started kissing my neck. My breath quickened and I let out a quiet moan. I took off his jacket and started unbuttoning his shirt. Once I unbuttoned it I pulled it off as fast as I could. He started unzipping my dress.Once he unzipped it it  fell to the floor and I stepped out of it.I opened his pants and  let them just fall to the ground. He stepped out leaving both of us in our underwear. we were still kissing. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He moved his hands to my butt and started cupping it. I had one of my hands still around his neck while the other one was messing up his hair. He moved one of his hands up my back and unclipped my bra I took it off. He moved us to the bed and set me down and he hovered me he looked at me and smirked. Then he kissed my lips and went down to my neck. While he was kissing my neck I let out a few quiet moans. He went  down kissing my chest he moved on and kissed my breasts. He then started sucking on them a little bit.He went more down and started trailing kissed down my stomach while massaging my breasts. I was moaning the whole time.He came up to my face again and kissed my lips. I took off my underwear and he took off his boxers we kissed again full of passion before I opened my legs widely to give him space and entance. He moved into me slowly. He moved in and out and got a little faster I moaned more and louder he moaned a little too.He went on with moving inside of me. "faster"I moaned out. He went faster and faster. He flipped us while he was still inside of me now i was on top he held my waist and massaged it. since i was on top now i bounced up and down on him smashing him into me. I started moving slower but i thurst him into me deeper. I cried out in pleasure. I started going faster and faster again. Ben ran his ands up and down my body. He started massaging my butt again.I bent down and flipped us again. So he was in top of me now rested my legs on his shoulders as he was sitting  on his knees now.He held me up by my waist  moved inside of me as fast an he could  I couldn't help but moving with him. We kept moaning. After a while I almost screamed in euphoria I bet the whole kingdom could have heard me scream.He laied me down on the bed again and I removed my legs from his shoulders leting them lay widely opened on the bed.He bumped up into me a  few more  times as hard and fast as he could.  then pulled out of me I felt a little empty without him inside of me. He kissed me again slowly but full of passion. It was long until we pulled away from the kiss. He layed down next to me."Wow That was  incredible" I said while trying to catch my breath" " Yah it really was" he breathed out "I love you so much King  Benjamin Florian Beast(going with Beast as a last name) "I said."I love you more Queen Mal  Bertha Beast" He said and we laught I rolled to my side and put my head on his chest and started listening to his heartbeat he put his arm around me and pulled the covers over our bare bodies.Then I fell asleep in his arms.