41

Unedited ha it's back bitches

"Listen I don't like you so just leave okay!" I screamed at Nessa's face.

"Bitch what are you going to do to make me?"

"You don't know me then, don't you" I cross my arms.

She scoffed and played with her nails "I do."

"What's your deal anyway?"

"Nothing" she laughs to her self.

"Is it because your parents kicked you out? Or is it because, well let's just say what you did to your little sister was an accident" her eyes shot open.

"You don't ever speak about that" she stepped in front of me.

"Or is it because you tried to sleep with my boyfriend because your boyfriend didn't want your std infected self on him?"

"What ew" Anthony said in the back ground.

"Shut up!" She pushed me, her eyes got glossy meaning im getting to her.

"Or is it because you basically raped me?" The crowd went silent. I didn't say that, everyone turned around. A girl taller than me, long black hair, she had freckles on her face.

She pushed her self out from the crowd, all eyes were on her. She said this, innocent voice yet you can tell she's seen hell.

"Kelsey?" Nessa sounded shook.

"Yeah you didn't think you would hear or see me again right" Kelsey looked Nessa right in the eye. I was standing in the middle just watching it go down.

"I- don't know what to say" Nessa stood quite.

"Why don't you start on August 15 2016, 12 am in the morning. Sleep over at your house. Tell them how you crawled into my sleeping bag. And told me 'every girl needs to experience it.' How you touched me, and how you only stopped because someone was coming down stairs" Kelsey eyes watered.

"No you're crazy I never - did that..."

"Get out Nessa, don't come back never" Kelsey said to her.

"Yeah go Nessa" I said something.

She looked around at everyone, she scoffed and grabbed her bag.

"Whatever, y'all all losers anyway."

"Cops don't think we are" Kelsey said, the door opened.

"Nessa right?" They asked.

"Yea?" She glanced over at us.

"California cops, hands behind your back you're under arrest for sexual assault, robbery and more" the cop took his hand cuffs out.

"Wait what no!" She said while they put them on her hands.

"Bye bye" I laughed as they took her away.

"No! This isn't the last time you'll see me you bitch" she yelled before they left.

I turned to the girl Kelsey, "Uh hi I'm-"

"Serina, Yea I figured" she laughed.

"Hey I'm sorry for what happened, that's horrible."

"It's old don't worry" she laughed a little bit but then went serious.

"Hey Kel" Anthony gave her a hug.

I stood there confused and still shook about what happened.

"You guys know each other?" I asked.

"Oh yea, since 10 grade" Anthony said.

"Oh, never heard of you?" I said.

"I moved a lot my dad was in the army so" she put a small smile.

"But let's no let this ruin our night, we are at a club right" she said and walked off into the crowd.

"You okay?" Anthony asked and put his arm around my neck.

"Yea" I smiled.

"Want a drink?" He asked.

"Yea you already know" I smile.

He nodded and walked off, I looked for an empty table and sat there.

This night went way more different then I expected, way better also. But the rape thing stuck to me, it's just a horrible thing. Rape hurts so many girls and males. Rape isn't fun or isn't a good thing. And for it to happen to Kelsey is crazy and horrible. She's strong for going up to her like that.

Nessa deserves life in prison, she is just a horrible person and doesn't deserve freedom. Gosh I hate her so much.

"Hello ma lady" a guy came up to me.

"Oh my gosh, I don't have time for this" I rolled my eyes.

"I'll be quick" he laughs to himself and sits next to me.

"No stop" I move over the booth.

"Why not, its a club and I don't see your a boyfriend" he came closer.

"Well looks like you have trouble seeing" I looked up Anthony stood there.

The guy looked up and got off the booth "look man I didn't know" he stood in front of him.

"You do now, so get the hell out" the guy ran off. Anthony rolled his eyes and placed my drink in front of me.

"You okay?" He sat down next to me.

I looked up and smiled "yea... yea" I took a sip of my drink.

"I just feel bad for Kelsey that really sucks" I shrug.

"Yea and it's not always from a guy, people barely expect it from a girl but it happens" Anthony said.

I looked at him "Yea."

"Hey can I sit?" Kelsey came to us.

"Of course" I said with a smile.

"Tonight went crazy right" she laughed a bit.

"Yea, but I'm not done" I said.

They both looked at me, "What now?"

"I have to talk to Jake"

———————————

Alright so I made this chapter for a reason, back in 2010 I was raped.

Broad subject but it was something that scared me for life, I was never the same. My life was horrible I was scared to be left alone with my brothers and dad or any guy in fact. I felt like everything I had was taken away from me.

Rape is not a joke, rape can ruin a guy or girls life. Not only girls get raped but guys too, please if you have been raped don't stay quiet go to someone you trust like your parents tell them. Get that bastard in prison where they belong.

Sorry for the mini rant but I needed it to be heard.

Also I'll continue this chapter in the next ,

Nathalie signing out 🙂