19

(No past)

I checked my suit case, I had everything wallet, clothes, makeup , everything really.

I zipped it up, and got dressed for what I was going to wear. I put on some joggers and a white tank top. I put on sneakers and put my hair into a pony tail. I was comfortable so I didn't care what I looked like.

I checked my phone and saw a message from Anthony.

Anthony: I'm here, come down

I turned off my phone and got my suit case. Before I left, I went into the kitchen and wrote a note to Logan.

Dear Logan,

Don't worry about no more. I'm out and safe okay? I'll text you everyday but don't worry like I already said. Anyway love you big brother

Love Serina <3

I left the paper on his bed, I walked into my room and grabbed me suit case. I grabbed my phone, charger and headphones and opened the front door. I looked around the apartment, goodbye casa, I closed the door and headed down stairs.

I got down to the garage and looked around for Anthony. I saw him leaning on his car, he saw me and walked towards me.

"We are really doing this?" He grabbed my luggage.

"We are" I walked to his car.

I got in and he put my luggage in the back seat. He closed the door and got in the front seat. He sighed and looked over at me.

"What?" I scrunched my brows with a small smile on my face.

"I just never thought after what I did, we would be running away together" he chuckled.

"Neither did I" i grabbed his hand.

"But before we take off, I want a kiss" he had a jerky smile on.

I rolled my eyes and leaned over the seat and kissed him.

"Never will I get tired of your kisses" he laughs and turns the car on.

---

We are now in Arizona, I love driving with this kid. We always have something interesting to talk about.

"We need gas" he tells me.

I get my phone and search up near by gas stations. "There is one up the street, keep driving" I tell him.

We eventually pull up to the gas station. We both get out the car he gets gas and I go inside to get some snacks.

I walk in and immediately my eyes land on chips. I grab some chips and some drinks. I bring them to the cashier.

"How is your day?" The cashier asked as she scanned my things.

"Good, how about you?"

"Great thanks" she smiled and she hands me my bag. I pay for the things and walk out the store.

Anthony parked in front of the store and I got in the car. "Ooo what did you get me?" He tried to get the bag but I pulled it away.

"You? You mean me, I got me some chips" I opened up the bag and took out the chips.

"Are you serious?" He frowned and groaned.

"No, stop being a baby. Here" i passed him his bag. 

He smiled like a kid and took the bag.

"Well lets go to Utah and we will get a hotel room there" he started driving.

-------

He got to the hotel and I jumped on the bed face first.

"Ugh this feels so good" I closed my eyes and rolled over.

"It's one bed?" He said.

I sat up and pouted "you don't like to sleep with me?"

He laughed and sat next to me "ew no coodies" he talked like a little kid.

"Ewwie" I stood up and back away. He stood as well "you love my coodies" he smirked and came closer to me.

"Yeah sometimes" I said as a little kid. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm actually glad you suggested we ran away" he smiled a bit.

"Yeah I'm glad as well" I looked up at him.

He leaned down and kissed me. I put my hands on his face and fell into the kiss. It was like my legs melted and he held me up. Weird right?

We were interrupted by my phone playing fergie glamorous as my ring tone. I groaned and left him and grabbed my phone from my bag. It was Logan, I looked at the phone.

"It's Logan" I told Anthony.

"You should pick up" he said, I looked at my phone.

I pressed answer and put it up to my ear.

"Hey" I said softly.

"Hey Serina, you sure you are safe. I got your note" that's what I love about Logan, he is always worried but isn't so tough on you.

"Yeah I'm fine I'm not alone," I looked at Anthony "I'm with Anthony" I smiled.

"Where are you?"

"In Utah?"

"Utah? Oh gosh Serina, please be safe and call me" he sounded really worried.

"I will, love you Logan" I smiled through the phone.

"Love you too S" he hung up the phone and I put my phone down.

"Well I'm tired so goodnight" I crawled into the bed.

Anthony followed but took his shirt off. Hell yeah I can get use to this.

I turned over on my side and Anthony wrapped his arm around me. I smiled and closed my eyes, Anthony kissed my shoulder.

"Goodnight gorgeous" he said.

"Night"

--------------------

Do you guys ever have that moment when you just listen to Katy perry and think about how much you use to love.

No?

Just me?

Okay 👌🏻