28

In Anthony's dream.... (if your under 13 don't read, actually fuck it I'm not your mom)

Bish you know for a damn fact my lazy ass didn't edit this

I was typing away on my computer when I felt two wraps snake around my neck. I felt kisses on my neck, I turn a bit and Serina was there.

A small smile appeared on my face, she turned off my computer and walked in front of me.

"What are you doing?" I asked as she, sat on my lap and fiddled with my shirt.

"It's nothing" she didn't make eye contact with me.

"Oh it's something" I rested my hands on her thighs.

"It's just I feel like we don't have any you know 'our time' " she whispered the last part.

"You want 'our time'?" I asked.

She nodded and kissed me, i kissed her back. If I'm being honestly I did miss this. After the accident we haven't been active in anything. But today changes that completely and I'm not fighting it.

She disconnected our lips and kissed my neck slowly. I wanted control, I stood up and wrapped her legs around my waist.

I took her to our room and slammed the door shut. She giggled and continued to kiss my neck.

I dropped her on the bed and started to kiss her. This time I went for her neck bitting a few areas I knew she like.

A few moans escape her lips but quite ones. I slid my hands up her shirt sliding it off smoothly, uh she had no bra on. It's like she as prepared or something.

"Stop staring and wake up" she said.

I looked at her weird "what?"

"You heard me wake up?" What the hell?

"Babe wake up!" I shot up in the bed.

I heard giggles from the left side of me I looked over and she was clothed. I was dreaming, of course.

"Had a nice dream didn't you?" She teased.

"What? No" I licked my lips.

"Your friend says other wise" she points down at the blanket.

I looked down and flipped over, "stop!"

She laughs and leans over and kisses my cheek. "I think it's cute babe" she kissed me again and got out the bed.

I groaned to myself and stayed there and well waited.

"Our plane leaves in a few hours" she ties her hair up and looks at me.

"Why didn't you wake me up before?" I got out of the bed.

"Because I couldn't record this then?" I pulled her phone out her pocket and started playing a video. She flipped her phone around to reveal a video of me in my sleep.

I cringed at the video "Serina delete that!"

"No English" she faked an accent.

"Serina stop" I reached for the phone but she pulled back.

"Que?" She skipped to the other side of the room and played the video.

I groaned and ran over to her side, she giggled and jump on the bed and ran across it.

"Im too fast brah" she stuck her tongue out.

"Serina you little-"

"What?" She questioned what I was going to say.

"Nothing princess, keep it" i groaned and walked into the bathroom. I heard her giggle through the door. I rolled my eyes and slashed water in my face, to wake me up a bit more.

I brushed my teeth and did my business. I decided to shower really quick before we left so I jumped in. I turned the water on and waited for it to warm up so I can wet myself fully.

"Anthony I'm coming in" Serina walked in.

"I love privacy, don't you princess?" I said sarcastically.

"Oh what a bummer I kinda wanted to make your dream a reality but seems like you want privacy and I respect" I peeked my head around the curtain.

She was crossing her arms and sighing. "Oh no wait, you can invade my privacy all you want."

"No it's okay you already made your choice" she started to walked out slowly.

Before she could leave I grabbed her wrist and pulled her were i was.

She fumbled back and landed on the curtain bringing it down with us. It was a sandwich and we were the buns. (Ew, buns is a weird word)

"Okay wow you really don't want that privacy" she laughed.

"Pretty much" I puckered my lips, I thought she kissed me but when I opened my eyes I was kissing her foot.

"SERINA!" I sat up and wiped my feet.

"You love it, anyway fix this we leave in 1 hour" she stood up and walked out slamming the door.

"This woman" I whispered to myself and stood up.

-

I got out the shower already and I we were leaving the hotel.

"Logan you got the keys?" I asked.

He felt for the keys in his pockets "damn no I left them in my room, serina is up there."

"I'll go and maybe get her to hurry" I smiled and ran up the stairs we were only on the first floor.

I got up to the room and used the key card to open the door. I walked in while trying to put the key card in my pocket. "Serina hurry up we have to-" I looked up and she had to shirt on but was facing the other way.

The sunlight gave a rim of light around her body. Her perfect curves complimented her perfectly.

"You going to stare all day?" She said, sadly the show was covered when she put her shirt on.

I snapped out of it "oh yea, I mean no but yea that I have to say something. Anyway we have to go come on" I said.

She grabbed her phone and some other things "let's go" she walked over to me and took my hand.

"Maybe if your a good boy, you'll see that show again" she winked and let go of my hand and walked in front of me.

Damn this girl, always playing with my feelings.

-------------------------------

Ayo hey guys so idk if you know but hurricane Irma is going to hit Florida. My cousin lives were Irma is going to hit.

My prayers are going out to her and and everyone out there. Stay safe nana <3

Also I thought I might add some serina and Anthony things.

I don't have nothing to say so peaceeee