8

()past
Surprised? Unedited
"Get whatever you want baby girl" Anthony said.

I looked threw the isle of clothes full and full of clothes. It was our anniversary and he said i can have a mini shopping spree.

"What about this?" I picked out a red cropped hoodie that said 'j'adore' I don't know what it meant but I got it.

"Is that French?" Anthony asked and took it out my hand.

"I don't know, but it's cute and we are going to get it so hold it" he pass him some other clothing I teams in picked out.

"You are so lucky you are cute" he bent down and kissed my cheek.

"I know right" I smile.

He rolls his eyes and laughs. I get on my tippy toes and kiss him.

()present

I woke up and put on my favorite outfit. A red hoodie that was red and cropped that said 'j'adore' and some white shirts.

I opened the door to my room and went to the kitchen where Jake was with Anthony and Chance.

"Morning" I opened the fridge and grabbed a banana?

Why would they put a banana in the fridge? But that's team 10 for you.

I grabbed it and sat at the island with the boys.

"Morning" Jake pinches my cheek I push his hand away.

"What we can't pinch your cheeks no more?" Chance the other one.

"I was like 14 back then" I take his hand off.

I look at Anthony and he was squinting his eyes looking at me hoodie.

"What?" I ask him.

"Isn't that the hoodie I bought you?" I looked down, frick it was the hoodie he got me.

"Uh yea" I pull it down and cover it wit my arms.

I open my banana and eat it, the boys start laughing. I sigh and get up "you guys are disgusting."

"I'm sorry" Jake couldn't help but keep laughing.

I threw my banana peel at Jake and he went serious while Anthony and Chance kept laughing. I can't lie I started laughing too.

"I love you Jake" I smiled big and walk backwards and turned on my heel walking upstairs.

Before I get all the way up the door bell rang.

"I got it" i went back down and opened the door. I was greeted with fans cheering and calling my name.

"Nessa, what are you doing here?" I say.

"Anthony called me" she says.

I let her come in and watch her walk over to Anthony. She kisses his cheek and he looks down at her and smiles.

Jake looks at her and then looks for me at the door. His eyes were wide he knew exactly who she was.

He walks over to me and pulls mine into the garage.

"Is that Nessa Bay?" He look at the door and makes sure no one is around.

"Ding" I copy the sound of a bell.

"What is she doing here?"

"We were at dance and she was paired with Anthony" I shrug.

"You don't care anymore?" I look at him with close my eyes breathing out and opening them.