29

Back home in cali

(Uncle Nathan?) unedited

"Home sweet home" I walked in and kissed the wall.

"Welcome home ugly" Evan walked past the front door into his room.

"Back at you" I rolled my eyes but smiled again walking into the living room.

"Oh btw serina Jake is coming to film a bit with me" Logan walked past me and into his room.

Oh wow great.

-

There was a knock at the door, I got up and turned my phone off and opened it. I looked up and was faced with Jake. I looked at him for a bit but moved out the way letting him in.

"Hey I'm glad your okay" Chad smiled and gave me a small hug.

"Thanks" I smiled and waited for everyone.

"Hey" I saw Anthony.

"Hola mamacita" he kissed me, "you're Spanish now?"

"Sure" he shrugged and walked in.

The last person was Nathan, "hey, I heard what happened" he said.

"Yea it was something" I laughed a bit and shrugged.

"But I'm glad your okay" he smiled.

"Let's hug it out" I said and came for a hug. He laughed and hugged me back. He let go and gave one more smile before walking in. I smiled and closed the door, following him into the kitchen.

There was another knock at the door, "I'll get it" Evan walked over.

I looked behind me and I heard a little yell it was TESSA.

"Tessa!" I hopped over the couch and tackled her into a hug. She laughed and hugged me back "I've missed you!"

I let her go "same!" I said.

"We have to catch up!" She smiled and jumped.

"I know right" I giggled and took her to my room. I closed the door and sat on my bed. She followed and sat down in front of me.

"Spill" she said and put her camera down.

"Anthony and I are great" I smiled.

"Anything else like with Nathan?" She said mumbling it under her breath.

"I mean sure he is great, but nothing is happening Tessa we are just friends. Anyway I love Anthony" I smiled.

"Well I see the way he looks at you" she shrugged.

"Tessa, come on girl you know I love Anthony. Nathan I will always love but as a friend and that's all it will be. I mean yea he was great hair and his eyes look nice when he his outside" I sighed "but but I'm with Anthony."

"Hm okay" she said.

"Why asked those questions?" I laughed a bit.

"I don't know spice it up for something" she smiled a bit.

"Uh okay, how about you and Chance?" I wiggles my brows.

"We broke up" she shrugged again.

"Aw man, I'm sorry T" I frowned.

"But we are still good friends so that's always good" she smiled.

"That is very true" I nodded.

"But I barely see him anymore like he is always out and with other girls" she puffed out air.

"Oh damn" I sucked my teeth "let me at him, I'll get some sense into him."

She laughed and looked down "T you sure you okay?"

She looked up and plastered a smile "yea yea."

"Okay, come let's see what the boys are doing" I stood up and put my hands out. She smiled and took them, I lifted her up and we both walked out.

"Chug!" I heard them say.

"What the hell?" I climbed over the couch to see what's going on. Nathan was the closes so I held on to his shoulders while he was filming.

"What's going on?" I whispered.

"Chad somehow got liquor?" He shrugged.

Anthony smiled and looked up at me "Serina! Serina!" She pumped his fist in the air.

"No no no no" I got down to the floor and shook my head.

"Come on sis, let loose" Logan said.

"No thanks guys" I laughed.

"What to scared?" Chad said.

"Me scared never" I crossed my arms. The boys ooo just to make things more dramatic than what is actually was.

"Then drink" Chad put the liquor in my face.

"Uh" I grabbed it and looked at the bottle.

"Chug chug chug!" The cheered.

Well fuck if I guess.

I lifted it in and started to drink it. I will admit it, if really burned but i guess I got use to it. I put the bottle down and swallowed the rest.

"Holy fuck" I whispered and stumbled back a bit.

"Yeahhhhh" Chance cheered.

I turned quickly on my heel but fumbled over. A arm wrapped around my waist pulling me to them, preventing me from falling.

"We have to stop meeting like this" I giggled and stood up.

"It's an uncle thing" Nathan let go of me. 

I laughed "bros lets party!" Jake said.

"Yea!" The boys hollered.

"I'm calling my bros" Logan pulled out his phone.

"Same" Anthony pulled his phone out. Oh gosh.... this isn't going to be good at all.

--------------------------

2 chapters up???