16

() past

"Babe you promise we won't get in trouble?" I sneak around the trampoline area to find an hiding spot.

"Almost positive, if you don't be loud" we snuck into the area and sat there for about 30 minutes.

--

"Lets go" Anthony grabbed my hand and led me out our hiding spot.

"Hell yea come on no one is here" he brought me up to the trampolines.

We started jumping and no one was there so we could do whatever. He grabbed my hands and we jumped together.

"Watch this" I let go of his hand and walked over to the foam pit.

I ran and jumped off the trampoline into the foam pit doing a front flip.

"Okay skills" Anthony laughed, I got to the top and Anthony helped me out. Not really I just pulled him in with me.

He laughed and landed on top of me "hi gorgeous."

I smiled and kissed him "hi."

"Are you comfortable?" He said, I giggled and nodded kissing him again.

The kiss turned a full on make out with him. I smiled in the kiss and put my hands on his face.

Gosh I love this kid.

()present

I woke up in my old room, I saw Evan sleeping. So I just walked to the bathroom and got ready.

My masacra was running and I looked a mess. I couldn't really get ready because I had to get my stuff from jakes house.

So I just cleaned up my face and brushed my teeth. Logan was already awake filming his intro for the vlog.

"Look as we observe a Serina in my house" he comes up to me slowly.

I stick my tongue out at the camera. He laughs and finishes up he intro.

"Logan I have to go the jakes house to pack my things" I go into the kitchen and reach for the yogurt.

He comes behind me and gets it for me, "thanks" I smile and get a spoon.

"Lets go then" he grabs the keys to his car.

We get down to the garage and we get in his car.

The drive was short but we got bombarded with fans coming to the car.

"I'll stay in the car you get your stuff" he said. I nodded and got out the car.

I was really debating whether I should go in the house. I really really don't want to get faced with Jake again.

"Hey is it true Jake kicked you out team 10? His own sister if I'm not mistaken" a camera crew came behind me.

I didn't want to turn but I did and I said this.

"Yea he did kick me out" I told the camera.

"Where are you living now?" The followed me to the gate.

"With my older brother Logan" the security let me in the gate. I stopped at the gate and turned around to the camera crew.

"One more question it's it true you kissed Anthony Trujillo, a former team ten member, in front of many people?" I looked shocked how did they get this information.

"No more question thank you" the security said and put his hand in front of the camera.

I bit my lip and turned around walking to the front door. I knocked on the front door, the door swung open to reveal Tessa.

"Omg you came back" she hugged me tightly.

"Come in" she let me in.

"I came to get my things" she closed the door and sighed.

"I'm sad you are leaving" she frowned.

"You can always come visit me and we can go out and stuff" I said, she smiled and nodded.

I walked to my little area and saw Jake and Anthony and Chance.

They all looked at me, I just looked at Anthony to see what he was going to do.

He immediately stood up but didn't leave the area he was at.

"I'm just getting my things, no need to kick me out again" I told Jake and grabbed my suit case under my bed.

I opened it and stuffed my clothes in there with my other things.

I walked to the bathroom and grabbed my makeup bag and any other thing that belonged to me. 

I came back and put it in my bag, I think thats pretty much it.

"Bye" I picked up my suit case and dragged it to the front door. Before I could leave Anthony came up to me out of sight from Jake.

"I'm really really sorry about yesterday Serina. I never wanted this to happen like at all" he frowned.

"Hey it's okay, it's not your fault my brother is a dick" I smiled and kissed his lips softly.

He smiled and sighed so did I. I was really bummed out that I would barely see Anthony.

"I'll miss you" I said and grabbed my suit case.

"I'll miss you too, face time all the time at night before night"

"Promise" I opened the front door and brought my bag outside. 

---

I got to logans house and I was unpacking my things.

"Ugh you're back" Evan walked in.

"You know you missed me buddy" i smirked.

"Only a little" he shrugged and walked to his bed.

I got a phone call from a new number I didn't have on my phone.

I picked it up and said hello

"Hello?"

"Yea is this Serina Paul?" It sounded like a guy.

"Yea that's me" I stood up from the floor.

"Yo cool, my name is Rice , like rice gum, I wanted to talk to you about something. Want to meet up?"

-----------

Hehsjsnsisnaosksoenieneiejsjs

Two moodsssssssssssss I freaking love black bear. 🤘🏻