1

(That's her, Jakes Sister)
Unedited:)
4 year ago...

"ANTHONY" I push him back. Full anger took over my body.

"Baby no listen" he grabs my arm. I get out of his grip, I wanted to punch that bastard.

"No I'm not your baby! How could you? Was I not good enough!" I yell at him.

He kissed another girl, it wasn't just a kiss it was a make out. We have been dating for 1 year now and this just hurt.

"No you are perfect for me. Let me explain my self" he runs his hand through his hair.

"Don't fucking talk to me, I don't ever want to see you! Ever again!" I grab my purse and begin to walk out.

But I stop then this sudden came across me I walked up to him and slap the shit out of him and with that I walked out of his house.

Present()

"Serina" Logan calls my name. Yea I moved in with Logan, in gorgeous L.A.

He actually offered me to stay with him and of course I didn't argue. I was 19, I dropped out of college to be a model. I know cliche right?

But I mean it's been going well I've gotten a lot of offers so far.

"What's up?" I walk out my room that I sadly shared with Evan.

"I need you to fight, Ayla" he says. Ayla looked up from her computer.

Ayla and Logan were the weirdest yet cutest couple I've ever met. (I know they don't date and that she has a boyfriend but let me be)

"Logan no" Ayla groans and stand up.

"Listen two both short people fighting... it works and plus the Logang seems to love it!" He turns his vlog camera on.

"Sure I guess" I shrug and nod my head.

"Fine but this just one time" Ayla says and crosses her arms.

"Sure" Logan bends down and kisses her. Cutiessssss.

I've been single for the longest. I mean yeah people ask me out but it's just because of my modeling career. Not because they got to know me.

"Here" Logan pases us boxing gloves. We both slide them on.

"Ready...set.... go" Ayla and I start fighting. She brings me down and we both start laughing.

"This is pretty hot" Evan says. Logan turns to him "what did you say about my sister bro!"

"I said it's pretty hot" he jumps on the couch. Logan goes close to his face and says something I could here.

"That's enough" Alya helps me up. I thank her and we both take our gloves off. "Oh and Serina we have to go to Jakes house. I want to shoot him with me merch gun!"

"Why do I have to go then?" I groan.

"Because you haven't seen him since you've been here" he had a good point.

"Okay when do we leave?"

"Now let's go" he pulls my arm out the house.

-

"Here take this" he pases me the maverick gun. It was already loaded, we get out of his car.

Brandon was there recording. Logan sneaks up to his door.

"One two" he looks at me I nod "go" we barge in and Jake was in the kitchen.

I shoot the gun at him but miss so bad. He ducks and Logan shoots his.

"Logan!" Jake yells. Which causes people to come downstairs.

He gets up from the counter and looks at me. A smile immediately appears on his face. I comes and tackles me to the floor and hugs me.

"Jake" I laugh and try to get him off me.

He gets off me and helps me get up. "When you did get here?"

"Don't worry about that" I don't want I'm to know, he doesn't need to know.

"Damn I didn't even know" he laughs.

"Serina!" Another person say I turn to see Chance. One of my closes friends I've known that child for a while.

I smile and give him a big hug haven't seen him in a while. "Long time no see" he lets me go. I girl comes from behind him she was about my height and she was gorgeous.

"Oh this is Tessa my girlfriend" Chance says.

"Hi I'm Serina Jakes little sister" I give her a small hug she hugs me back too.

"Oh and that's my wife" Jakes says I scrunch my eyebrows and look at him.

"Wife?"

"Someone doesn't watch my vlogs" he rolls his eyes playfully.

"Hi I'm Erika" she puts her hand out I shake it and we both smile.

"These are the Martinez twins" the twins come out.

"Emilio and Ivan, i seen your videos" I smile at them.

"So you watch them?" Jake gives me a weird face. I shrug and we both laugh.

"Yo there bonding" Logan whispers to his camera.

"Oh and this is Chad, uncle Kade, uncle Nathan and Nick" Jake adds to the list of people.

I wave hi to them and they return it. A lot of people live here I see.

"What's all the commotion down here?" Some one pushed through the group of people.

When I saw the person I froze, he also froze too. I could believe what I was seeing.

"Oh" Anthony says, still looking at me.

"Uhhh oh" Jake and Logan say at the same time. They both knew what happened between us.

"I think she should go" Logan grabs my arm.

I stop looking at him and look at Logan and nod.

"It was nice meeting you guys, see you later Jake" Logan, Brandon and I all walk out.

"You didn't tell me Anthony lived there" I whisper yell at Logan.

"I forgot about it" we get in the car. I buckle myself and sigh and lean in the chair.

"What happened between you two?" Brandon ask.

"Horrible break up" I look out the window.

"Oh okay" Brandon quickly stops talking.

-----

First chapter finished 🤘🏻

Nathlie out 🙂