37

I'm back at it again with the past

Past

"Hi baby" I said while slowly opening the door to his room.

"Hey" He paused his Netflix show and rolled over.

"So um you love me right?" I walked up to him slowly.

"Of course I do" he grabbed my waist and pulled me on his lap.

"Alright alright that's good" I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Wait why would you ask that?" he was on to me.

"I just love hearing you say that" I smile and kiss his cheek repeatedly.

He pushed me back and looked at my chest.

(Oh and this was 100% based on Tessa's vlog)

"What is that?" He said, I ran my hand over my chest.

"What?" I tried to cover it, except he moved my hair out of it and tried to rub off the fake hickey.

"That's a hickey" he looked up at me.

"No I burned myself with my flatiron" I tried to kiss him but he got up which made me land on the bed.

"Serina those are hickeys" he seemed mad.

"No they aren't" I said standing to him trying to wrap my arm around him.

He put his hands on his face and sighed loudly.

"Serina, yes they are" he ran his hand over them again. 

"Babe no it isn't" I said a bit louder to make it more dramatic.

"I'm done" he opened the door and tried to leave.

I ran over to him and pulled him back "Babe Babe" I whined "they're fake" I said.

He kept trying to get out of my grip, "babeeee it's fake. Nessa did them" I said and got in front of him.

"Nessa did them?" He sounded confused.

"Yes I'll show you the footage she got" I smile and bit.

"What the hell" he groaned.

"I promise they are fake no other guy gave them to me" I put my hands around his waist and looked up at him.

He squinted his eyes and looked down at me "you mad at me?" I said.

"I can't be" he put his hands on my face and kissed me.

"I love you" I mumbled into the kiss.

"I love you more princess" he smiled.

Present

I'm not going in, I'm not. I stood in front of Jakes door.

This was a bad idea, I turn around to walk away "Serina hey!" Stop walking.

I turn on my heel "hey Chance" I put my hands behind my back.

"What are you doing here?" He closed the door behind him.

"I actually came to talk to Anthony" I said nodding my head slowly.

"Oh he is actually upstairs, I'm headed out" he rubbed my head and walked off.

I groaned and fixed my hair a bit. I then walked in and I didn't look around I just went straight up to Anthony's room.

I hesitated at first, what if I wasn't ready to face him. I grabbed the door knob then took my hand off. No it's too early, or is it too late.

Fuck I don't even know, just do it Serina stop being a pussy. I grabbed the door knob but the door was already opening.

The door swung opened and basically pushed me on Anthony.

"Woah" he said, gosh his voice. I stood up and he got a good look at who I was.

"Woah" he changed his tone.

"I- I came to speak with you" I said.

"About?" He closed the door to his room.

"About what happened" he bagan to walk downstairs and I followed him downstairs.

"Okay, were you basically admitted to cheating on me?" He stopped at the end of the stairs, i stopped at the last few and looked at him.

"Anthony, first of all I didn't even cheat on you and you know that for a fact. I got mad when you even talked to those girls on the trip-"

"Wait you did-" I cut him off there.

"'Not the point - Anthony you were the love of my life. I was so happy to be with you for you to hold me and kiss me and just you. I loved you, now what would make you think I want to cheat on you?" I cross my arms.

"Payback? I don't know" he shrugged.

"Are you- are you serious? Payback?" I scrunch my brows.

"Yea, I mean you were pretty pissed about you know what happened" he bit his bottom lip.

"I'm so over that, I just came here to tell you Nessa is playing you. She has been sending me pictures of you and her everyday" my phone vibrates.

I roll my eyes when I saw another picture of Nessa and Anthony

"Speaking Of the pictures" I gave him my phone and he saw the pictures.

"Wait she's been sending you these this whole time?" He looked up at me basically shocked.

"Yes, everyday" I cross my arms.

He passes me my phone and runs his hand through his hair. "So what does this mean?"

"I just want to be friends, alright. I want to be able to hang out with you and Chance like we use to be" I finally go down the stairs to where I am no longer the same height as him.

"Friends.." I can tell he didn't like the sound of that.

"Yea, think about it, we tried but maybe we just don't work as a couple. Maybe we should just be friends" I put on a fake smile.

In all reality I really didn't want to be friends, but I know if we are a couple things would never work again.

"Alright, I guess friends works" he had a small smile.

"Good" I smile widely.

"Can I at least hug you?" He asked.

"Did you really ask me that?" I giggled a bit. He rolled his eyes and then wrapped his arms around my neck pulling me close to him. I wrapped mines around his torso.

I really didn't want to let go, but I did. "I'll see you later" I said, I turned to walk out of the house and he turned to the kitchen.

Then I had this weird change of feelings, and i turned on my heel and just ran to him. He turned around and I just kissed him. And he didn't fight it at all, matter of fact he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso.

I couldn't just leave as friends, he is my first love, he showed me what love was.

I pulled away from the kiss and rested my forehead on his. I put my hand on his face "friends right?" He asked me and put me down.

"Only friends" I winked and left the house quickly.