4

(For now I'm started the book with stuff from the past until... never mind)

()past
Guess what... it's unedited 🤘🏻
"Babeee!" Anthony whines. I walk around the walk and peek my head through the door.

"Yes" I open the door fully. Anthony smiles and signals me to come to his bed.

I roll my eyes playfully and sit on the down. He pulls me down and cuddles me.

"Anthony why do you need me?" I laugh and try to turn around to see his face.

"I just like cuddling with you" he sighs happily and rest his head in my boobs.

"And your boobs" he snuggles his head there. "Stop" I laugh and push his head off but he only pulls me closer. We were both laughing at this point.

I sit up and so those he, he stops pulling me closer and just kisses. I smile into the kiss and we fall back kissing.

()now

I was in the car with Logan, we were going to the gym. But not any gyms Jakes, I find it pretty cool he had one.

We arrived and we both got out. I walked in before Logan could. Jake, Chance, the twins and Anthony were there.

"Oh actually came to work out" Jake puts the weights down.

"I always work out" I say, Chance and Jake start laughing.

"What?" I pout and look at them.

"You couldn't even lift a tree branch last time we were all together" he calms his laughs.

"It was huge!" I put my arms out.

"Yea sure, it was as long as my arm but come let's work out" the boys go back to working out I roll my eyes and go to the other side stretch a bit.

And start my regular work.

-

I let go of the pull up and drop down. I wipe my sweat and drink some of my water.

I turn around and the boys were staring at me. Jake and Chance were fake crying.

"Um" is all I could manage to say.

"I'm so proud of you, almost 80 pull ups" Jake starts to fake cry more.

I start to laugh and roll my eyes.

"And she have a nice butt" I think Emilio said but I can't tell them apart.

Jake turns around "what did you say?"

Emilio backs up laughing and says it again.

"That's my sister!" Jake chases after him. I laugh shaking my head, and throwing the towel on my shoulder.

"You look sweaty" I turn around and Anthony was there.

"I could say the same" I laugh a bit and put my hand on my hip.

"To be honest I was surprised by your work out" I leaned up against a metal bar and crossed his arms.

"I'm full of surprises" I shrug and walk out meeting up with Logan.

I hop in the car putting my wattle bottle between my legs and my towel in the back. Logan hops on after me turning the car on he leans back and looks at me.

I look over at him with a 'what' face.

"I saw you talking to Anthony" he raises his brows.

"I didn't even have a conversation with him" I roll my eyes.

"You sure, I'm just watching out for you" he gets back up and starts to pull out onto the road.

"I'm very sure" I say and look out the window.

--

I was just in my room when I heard jakes voice outside my room.

I step out my room and peck my head out my door. He was talking to Logan about something but I couldn't here it that well. I walk to the wall and listen to there conversation. 

"I think she would like it in team 10" Jake says. Who is she?

"I don't know, she likes living here. Well that's what she told me at least" oh shit there talking about me.

Unless you think Evan is a girl, then I'm pretty it's me they are talking about.

"Well talk to her and ask her if she wants to, I think she would like it" and with that they say there goodbye. I rush into my room and run to my bed.

"What were you doing?" Evan asked me looking up from his phone.

I shush him and cover myself and grab my phone acting like I was using it.

Logan comes in our room and jumps on my bed. I put my phone down and start laughing pushing him off at he same time.

"Logan!" I groan while giggling.

"Sorry" he gets up, and I sit straight up "I need to talk to you about something."

I know what you are going to say Logann.

"Hit me with it" i say.

"Jake came by and i was talking to him. He wants you to be on team ten" he sighs, a smile appears on my face.

"Really?" Am I am actor? (Rip Disney Dirk)

"Yeah" I perk up and hug him.

"So yes?" Logan acts stupid.

I get off him and push him off my bed laying back down.

"Start packing I guess" with that he leaves and I count stop smiling.

I was really excited, only because I have Tessa and Erika, instead of Evan. Jake is always doing something stupid, but so it Logan so it's a win, win thing.

But there is just more things to do in general.

I walk out my room and Logan was in the kitchen.

"Here take this" he gives me a plate. I already what he's going to do.

Ayla was walking into the kitchen and he throws  the plate. She screams and runs back into Logan's room.

"Go throw it in my room!" He pushes me to his room.

I open the door and she is crossing her arms. "You have a plate?"

"No" I smile she gives me an unsure smile but sits down.

"I have a bowl" I throw it on the floor and screams once again and yells Logan and i name.

"You Paul people!"

Logan and I high five and keep laughing.

----

Idkkkk it's not that good but hey it's something