•Taken•

Maya walked towards the forest. She still was a little lightheaded in a way from the hit and she didn't want to worsen it by just poofing there. She got closer to the camp and she heard laughing.

She smiled lightly as she got closer and saw the merry men sitting around each other talking. Zach laughed before seeing her. "I'll be back." He said looking to them as he started to get up.

"No I think I should tell all of you." she said walking over and sitting down.

"What's going on?" Friar Tuck asked looking to her.

"Well good news and bad news." Maya said with a small sigh. "Which first?"

"Good." Someone answered.

"No good news second so we have something to look forward to." Little John said looking to her.

"O-" Maya started.

"No I don't want to go into this upset." The man argued back.

"Just let her speak." Zach said looking at him.

"Fine Riah." The man said. It was a new nickname Maya hadn't heard, but she did think it was cute.

"Okay." She took a deep breath. "Bad news is that Zelena is with Robin." Maya started as she already started seeing worried faces. "Um... when Emma and Hook brung Marian back, it was never really her. It was Zelena. She took over Marian's body."

"So Marian was never here? It was Zelena all that time and none of us knew it?" Little John asked angrily.

"Yes but there is still good news." She blurted looking to him.

"What could possibly be good after learning she got killed practically twice?" One of the other men asked.

"I'm just the messenger here." Maya said looking at him trying not to get a headache again from the yelling.

"Well what's the good news?" Zach asked her worried as to how good the news would be.

"Regina is leaving soon to go save him. She's gonna go get Robin and Roland away from her." Maya looked to the man.

"That's good news then." Zach smiled reassuringly to his girlfriend.

"Yeah so you'll see them again soon. I thought you all deserved to know." She smiled lightly looking to them.

"Thanks Maya." Little John nodded to her as she smiled to him before standing up.

"Your welcome. I'll try to find out when Regina is leaving so I-" she started before starting to hear something.

Maya Henry was taken by Cruella. Regina and I are going to get him. We are by the toll bridge, she heard as she looked to little John.

"What's going on?" Little John asked confused.

"Was it Emma?" Zach asked as he walked over to her.

"Yeah. Henry's in danger. I have to go for right now but I'll get back to you as soon as I can." Maya rushed looking to him.

"I'll go with you." Zach said as Maya nodded and quickly grabbed his hand transporting to the toll bridge.

She looked around and saw Hook running. "Hook!" Maya yelled as she ran toward him.

"Help! Help me!" She heard Henry's voice say as she followed the pirate who didn't look to her to wait.