•Rest•

Maya woke up and saw Zach sleeping in the chair next to her. She felt a lot better than the day before.

"Good morning sweetie." Mary Margaret said quietly looking to her.

"Morning. Did he stay the night?" She asked looking at her mom.

"He refused to leave. He was up all night too." She smiled lightly. "How are you doing? Is you head feeling better?" She asked kindly as she held Maya's head.

"Yeah I feel a lot better. What time is it?" She asked looking to her.

"It's about eight in the morning." She answered. "Do you want some breakfast? I made pancakes."

"Okay." She nodded lightly as she began to walk away. "Wait mom." She said as Mary Margaret turned to her. "Did you find her yet?"

"Not yet. We went looking again this morning." She answered as Maya looked down. "Don't worry. We will find her soon."

Maya nodded lightly as she stayed in the bed. She felt awful that she couldn't find Emma. Maya understood more than any of them.

"Do you need some ice for your head?" Elsa asked walking over to her.

"No I'm fine. I need to find Emma." She sighed looking at her.

"I understand too you know. What Emma is feeling happened to me as well." Elsa answered as Maya nodded.

"I just wish she knew I was okay. I'm too weak right now to talk to her." She answered.

"What do you mean?" Elsa asked confused.

"One time I talked to her in her head." She answered.

"So you guys really are as connected as the snow queen thought." Elsa said looking to her.

"Yeah and I think I'm the only one who can get through to her." Maya sighed as Mary Margaret came in with a tray of food with pancakes, bacon and milk.

"We'll find her after you're done eating." Elsa said looking to her.

"No Maya you need to stay home and get rest." Mary Margaret said looking to her.

"But Emma is out there, mom." Maya said looking to her.

"And your father will find her. Now eat up so you can get your strength back." Mary Margaret said before walking away.

Elsa smiled lightly to her before walking away. She heard Zach take a deep breath and looked to him. "Morning sleepyhead." She smiled to him.

"Morning." He yawned as she took a bite of bacon. "How are you feeling?" He asked.

"A lot better." She sighed lightly. "But I'm not allowed to go find Emma."

"Hey don't worry so much okay?" He said looking to her. "You know Emma right? She doesn't seem like the type of person to give up on herself so easily."

"You're right." She nodded. "I just am worried she'll do something she'll regret." She worried.

"Hey look at me." Zach said as he grabbed her hand and she turned to him. "You'll find her soon and everything will be okay."

She smiled lightly to him. He always knew how to make her feel better. "Okay." He leaned forward and kissed her lightly. "I'm glad your feeling better." He smiled.

"Me too." She smiled back to him.

"So how are you gonna sneak out?" He asked quietly raising his eyebrow to her.

"What makes you think-" she started as he looked at her with a chuckle.

"Maya I know you. You don't give up easily either." He smiled.