•Over•

They ran into town and saw their mom and dad with Neal. "Emma, Maya!" They yelled as they ran to them and group hugged.

"Mom, dad." Emma said as Maya hugged them.

"You guys did it." Mary Margaret said with a smile. "You're okay."

"I love you guys." Maya said to them as Emma went to Henry.

"We love you too sweetie." Mary Margaret smiled as David smiled too.

"You're so brave." He said looking to her.

Maya looked to Neal with a smile. "Hey there little man." Maya smiled before looking up to Henry.

"Didn't cause to much trouble did you?" She asked looking at him.

"Maybe just a little." He said as Maya chuckled.

"Oh!" Maya said looking to Regina.

"What?" She asked confused.

"Roland is back at the loft. Maybe you should find Robin so-" Maya started.

"So they can be together. Of course." Regina nodded as Maya told her parents and went to get Roland.

She took down the spell and looked to see Roland sitting on the couch with the bear. "Maya!" He said as he ran over to her and hugged her.

"Roland!" She said back with just as much excitement. She looked around and there wasn't much damage other then a few broken cups and some books on the floor.

"I'm sorry. I broke some things. I don't know why I was mad but I tried to clean up some of it." He said looking to her.

Don't worry about it okay. Regina will be here soon so you can see your dad." She smiled to him.

"Thank you Mys." He said as he hugged her again and Maya picked him up. Soon enough Robin was there and he took Roland from Maya and hugged him.

"Thank you so much for taking care of him." Robin said looking to her. "I'll pay for the damage if he caused any."

"It's not a problem." She smiled lightly. She was wondering where Zach was but she was still sad because he did hurt her feelings even if he was cursed.

"Um Zachariah is outside. He wants to talk to you. Should I send him up?" He asked looking to her.

"Okay." Maya answered. Robin nodded lightly as he walked out. Maya started picking up the glass that was broken. She heard a knock at the door.

"Come in!" She said as she put the glass in the trash can.

He walked in and looked to her. "I'm sorry." He said looking to her.

"You were under a spell. It's okay." She said as she threw some more glass in the bag.

"Are you sure? You don't seem-" he started.

"Ah!" Maya said as a piece of glass cut her finger. "That hurt." She said as she wiped it off in the sink.

"Do you need help?" He asked looking at her.

"No it's okay." She answered. As she wiped it with a rag.

"Here let me-" he started as he reached for the rag.

"I'm fine okay?" Maya said dodging him as she waved her hand over it and it was healed. "See? I'm okay."

"Maya I was under a spell." He said looking to her.

"Did you mean it Zachariah? It sounded like you meant it." Maya said looking at him.

"Of course I didn't mean it. Any of it. I don't know why I said all of that." He said looking at her sadly. "Maya you are my family. And I love you."