•Babysitting•

Maya woke up in her bed now finally warm. It had been a few days since the ice wall catastrophe so she had plenty of time to get better. Emma and Elsa tried to find out why Elsa was trapped because she forgot her memories, and her mom had been working on a town charter since she was now the mayor.

Maya went with them to town hall so that she could help answer some of the questions even though her mom made a very specific and detailed booklet for everyone.

Mary Margaret held Neal while Maya stood with her as she passed out pamphlets.

"You sure you don't need help holding Neal?" Maya asked looking to her as David walked over to the two.

"Yeah I've got him." She smiled holding Neal.

"You're planning to hold your first fireside chat while holding a newborn?" David asked looking to her.

"Yeah I'm fine." She said with a smile. "Mothers are natural multitaskers." She said as Maya looked to them with a sigh.

She saw Zach walk in and walked him into the room while her parents kept talking.

"Hey." She smiled to him.

He gave her a quick peck on the cheek and smiled. "Hey."

They stood in the back behind Robin, Marian, and Roland. Maya had gotten to know Marian a bit and she seemed nice. She really did love Roland and Maya liked seeing the family bond they had.

"Hello everyone and welcome to the first mayor's fireside chat." Mary Margaret said excited as she held her baby. "For too long this office was a place to be feared. Well I want every citizen to feel welcome and included here." She smiled. "If you could please just refer to the meeting agenda I've provided." She said as she grabbed it.

"Uh what's this about an ice wall?" Archie asked looking to her.

"Um that's item four. We'll get to that in a minute." Her mom said as she struggled slightly to hold both the baby and the pamphlet.

"I vote we skip items one two and three. Show of hands!" Leroy said as everyone began to lift their hands.

"This isn't going as expected." Zach said looking to Maya.

"It's okay. She'll figure it out." Maya smiled.

"It's fine. I can be flexible." Mary Margaret smiled. "The ice wall is nothing to worry about. For the time being it incircles the whole town but-" Mary Margaret started.

Everyone began yelling and Neal started to cry. Mary Margaret started to rock him but everyone got louder. Maya walked over to her mom and looked at the pamphlet.

"Look right now the wall isn't hurting anyone." Mary Margaret answered.

"I don't care what it's doing I care who made it." Leroy said looking at her.

"Item five. Her name is Elsa. She's a friend." Mary Margaret smiled as Maya and David stayed close to her just in case she needed help with the baby.

"She's the one who froze my truck." Leroy said angrily.

"And the one who made the ice monster that nearly killed Marian?" Granny asked looking to her.

"I'm fine, really." Marian said looking to them.

"I've spoken to Elsa and I promise we'll have all of this under control soon and there will be no more danger of any kind." David said looking to them.