•Undercover•

"I could've helped. Pretending to be someone else was part of my job." Maya heard past her head phones as she sat upstairs in her bed. She didn't realize anyone was home and she had been working on the last bit of paperwork.

"What are you guys talking about?" Maya asked taking her head phones off and opening her curtain.

"Regina went undercover." Mary Margaret answered.

"Undercover with the new arrivals?" Maya asked looking at them.

"Yes. And she can take care of herself." Mary Margaret said turning back to Emma.

"Okay fine." Emma agreed. "When was she supposed to check in?" She asked with no response. "Mom, Dad? When was Regina supposed to check in?" She restated now a bit more angry.

"An hour ago." David replied with a sigh knowing Emma would get worried.

"Wait I thought they weren't doing anything wrong?" Maya said confused.

"They've resurrected Maleficent." Mary Margaret responded looking to her.

"The dragon?" Maya asked surprised. She didn't think resurrection was even possible. "How do you resurrect the dead?"

"We... don't know, but it's not important. We just know that she's back." David answered looking to them.

Was that not sketchy sounding, Emma thought looking to Maya.

Maybe a little, Maya shrugged looking to her.

"What just happened?" Mary Margaret asked.

"We have to find Regina." Emma stated as she walked towards the door.

"I'll go with you Em." Maya said as she got her papers together and grabbed her phone.

"We'll take the truck." David said as they followed.

Emma kept walking to her car and Emma got in. "Let's check around town starting with town hall." Emma said as she sped off and they started looking.

Emma called Hook to tell him to search around as well and Maya asked Zachariah to search the woods. They had no luck in finding her but they eventually got to Granny's and saw Hook.

"Any luck?" Emma worried as she asked him.

"A burnt table, a lot of empty glasses, and an irate granny." Hook answered as Emma went to walk in.

"She's not in there. Don't worry so much. We don't even know what happened yet." Hook grabbed her hand trying to calm her.

"That's what scares me." Emma replied. "She could be anywhere by now."

"We'll keep looking." Hook smiled to her reassuringly. Emma sighed and Maya got her things out of the car.

"You guys go. I'll keep looking around in the shops." Maya said looking to her. Emma nodded and they drove off. Not long after looking through a few shops David called to tell her they found her and she was doing fine and that they were meeting with her again at the library in an hour.

Maya sighed in relief. She knew they were bad but, she really hoped they were being genuine in the offer to come to town.

She decided to call Zach and tell him the search was off. "Hey we found her. You can stop looking." She said with a exhausting tone.