•Ice Cream•

"So do you think it's possible?" Maya asked Regina.

"I'm sure it is but I don't know where you would find everything you need for it." Regina answered.

"Are you sure this is what you want to do?" David asked looking to her.

They were all gathered together in the loft. Maya, Zach, Regina, Mary Margaret, David, Henry, Neal, and Emma.

"Yes I'm sure. I don't know what it is about it but it just feels... right." Maya answered with a smile. She put a lot of hope in this.

"And what about you Zach?" David asked.

"I really like ice cream and I've never had a real job before. I'm gonna need money eventually." Zach answered as Maya smiled lightly. His reason wasn't as good as Maya's but it was practical.

"I think it's a good idea." Henry said looking to Maya.

"Thanks Henry." Maya smiled to him. She knew he would agree.

"Me too." Mary Margaret answered as she sat in a chair.

"Really?" Maya asked looking to her mom.

"Yes." She smiled. "You like talking to people and kids. It's the easiest way to have both. I'm just worried about one thing." She said looking at Maya.

"What is that?" Maya asked confused.

"How are you going to manage it. I mean you've not had any lessons in running a business." She said looking at her.

"Well I've actually had a little." She answered as everyone was confused. "When I was younger the Snow Queen was taking care of me. I remember her telling me how the money worked and paperwork." She answered. "I mean I was six but I know the basis."

"But that doesn't give you enough good information." David answered.

"Regina could help us if it's okay." Maya said looking to her.

"I mean I'm pretty busy with being Mayor and other things." She answered looking to Henry then Emma. Maya was curious as to what the other things were. "I could give a run down."

"Thank you." Maya smiled.

"Then I guess you'll be fine then. as long as you are positive you want to do this. It's a life decision." David said looking to her.

"One more thing though. What happens when another bad person comes to town? You can't just leave a business while your busy saving someone." Emma said looking to Maya.

"Well I can hire workers and just as a response, why would people want to go get ice cream while someone is specifically attacking everyone?" Maya asked looking at her.

"You have a point, but a lot of things could go wrong." She said looking at Maya with her eyes closed.

"A lot of things could go wrong either way. All I'm trying to do is do my best to have it go well." Maya answered.

"I'd agree to working as long as I could get free ice cream." Henry said looking to her.

"Deal." Maya answered.

"But it's not even finalized yet." David said looking to her.

"As much as I'd love to stay and talk about it. I have things to do." Regina said sarcastically as she stood up. "I'll leave the key just in case."

"What is it?" Mary Margaret asked curiously.

"It doesn't matter. Just some personal things." Regina answered as she looked to Henry.