"Oh yeah look, it's Niall." Erica adds while point at the club, seeing Niall's familiar blonde hair. He stays leaned against the bar with his phone out, scrolling through it like he's waiting for something.

Erica pulls me towards Niall's direction involuntarily.

"Erica this isn't the grocery store." I chuckle while her short attention span pulls me towards the empty club.

"Oh relax, you'll get to your grocery store." She shakes her head as we walk towards the club. I don't really wanna go over here, I can wait to see Harry at home. I try to not think about what he does in the day, for all I know he can be stabbing someone right now.

"Niall!" Erica smiles and Niall shoots his head up from his phone, nodding then looking at me with slightly wide eyes.

Why is he looking at me like that? Does he hate me that much?

"Hey... what are you doing here?" He says suspiciously while looking over his shoulder then back as us.

"We were just roaming, and thought we'd pop in. What's wrong?" Erica asks, noticing his frantic expression like I do.

"Nothing, you guys should probably go." He almost whispers. What is wrong with him? He's worrying me a bit.

"Well where's Harry?" Erica further asks as I stay silent. I feel like I'm invading their working so I rather just go.

"I'm not sure, just please go." Niall looks at me when he says that, making my stomach tense from the eye contact of his scarce blue eyes.

"Okay okay we're going." Erica answers and we go to turn back to the exit. As we go to rotate around, I immediately see the familiar tall body in my peripheral vision, making me freeze.

Harry steps out from behind the red velvet curtain that belongs to the 'satisfaction' room, his hands doing up his black belt.

My blood runs ice cold as my heart feels like it's dropped to my rapid sea of a stomach. He stops in his tracks when he sees me standing their, catching him completely off guard. He stares at me like I'm something out of his worse nightmare, parting his lips lightly in shock. My eyes brim with tears before I even get a chance to let go of the breath I'm subconsciously holding.

"Oh my god." I hear Erica murmur form next to me, staring at him like I do.

"Amelia-" He begins while stepping towards me, his voice quiet.

"I can't believe you." I cut him off as a tear stumbles down my overheated cheek.

I storm towards the exit as I feel more tears shoot out of my eyes in humiliation. I need to get out of here- I need to be anywhere but this strip right now.

"Amelia it's not what it looks like!" I hear his voice carry as I speed walk down the dirt road, trying not to draw attention to myself.

I can't believe him. How could I be so stupid to think that I meant something to him? This entire time he was convincing me that we actually had a connection in the mess of our lives. He made me feel special for once but now I've realized that I was so dumb to thinking that.

My fingers wipe obsessively under my eyes and cheeks, trying my hardest to get rid of the tears soaking my skin. Stop crying Amelia.

"Amelia!" He shouts again down the busy main strip, just making me start jogging faster away. I can't look at him- I just can't.

In due time I feel the familiar strong grip grab my wrist from behind me, trying to pull me back around but I keep trying with all my might to get him away from me.

"Leave me alone!" I shout as I get turned around to face his tall frame.

"No not until you listen to me." He says sternly while I push against his chest in attempt to get free.

"I can't believe you did this!" I keep trying to push away as he tries so hard to pull me in. His cheeks start to burn up as he becomes baffled.

"Baby please-" He says more calmly while holding tightly onto my arms.

"No don't 'baby' me! Did you ever care about me Harry? Was this all just a sick little game for you?" I shout up at him through the tears as we stand in the middle of the street. I don't care if anyone can hear my yelling, he's hurt me too bad.

"No of course not! Amelia it's not what it looked like. I didn't do anything with anyone in there!" He tries to explain but I don't believe him.

"You were walking out of satisfaction with your belt undone Harry! Why can't you just admit that you were hooking up with someone?" I try to control my breathing but can't- I feel shattered.

"Because I didn't! I went in there for business and the whore started to undo my belt!" He says while his cheeks now burn red and flustered.

"How dumb do you think I am!" I scream while harshly pushing out of his grip. I'm not going to let myself get tied up in his lies.

"I'm telling the truth!" He says in shock that I'm not believing him.

"Why should I believe you Harry?" I shout while looking up at him through my glossy eyes. My heart races and the lump in my throat is so strong that I feel like it will choke me out.

Harry looks down at me silently- flickering his green eyes back and forth between mine. He stares at me with a frozen expression- seeming like he's lost for words. The more he looks at me like this, the more I feel my heart breaking. The space between us stays silent with nothing but the sounds of my breathing, I can't even hear him breathing.

"That's what I thought." My voice tunes down to a quiet mumble in disappointment, making me shake my head and turn back around away from him.

I cross my arms over my turning stomach and let more tears shower down my cheeks. I tuck the hair behind my ear and walk my shattered body away from him. My heart races immensely and my knees are so weak that I feel like I could collapse any second. I need to get out of here, I need to be alone and away from him. This all meant more to me then it ever did to him and for that I feel like an idiot. I let myself get in over my head with him, thinking he was opening up because he cared for me. He never cared for me, if he did then he would have never done this.

"Because I love you." His thick unstable voice shouts loud enough for me to hear.

//

OH MY GOD THAT HAPPENED!!! 😍😍😍😍 IM SCREAMING AND IM THE ONE WHO WROTE IT 😂😂

COMMENT AND VOTE!!☺😍❤