Chapter 3

"Well, hell yes, I'm angry. You know, I'm getting totally screwed over here. The deal was that if I win the Hunger Games, I get to live the rest of my life in peace. But now, you want to kill me again. Well, you know what? F*CK THAT! AND F*CK EVERYBODY THAT HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT!" I hear Johanna yell. I smirk and agree. She's totally right.

"Please welcome Adler Chelsing!  Winner of the 73rd Hunger Games! " Ceaser Flickerman say. I walk out in my white dress with tassels of all colors lining the arms and waist.  I sit down. "Hello Adler " Ceaser says. "Hello ." I say. "How are you doing. " I smile. "It's great to be back in the Capitol. I just wish it was under better cercomstances.  " I lie. Wow. These shallow idiots are  actually buying it . He goes on and asks me more about how I've been and so on. I want  say "Just fine, Ceaser. The capitol is really screwing my life over here." But I don't.  After my three minutes is up, I walk to join everyone else...but before I do, I do something else impulsive. I press three fingers to my lips and then up above my head. The  sign of District 12. I see Ceaser Flickerman getting slightly uncomfortable so I join next to Johanna. I sneak a look at Finnick,  who smirks and winks at me. "Good job,kid." Johanna says.

After a while it's Katniss's turn. Her beautiful wedding  dress turns into a mockingjay when she twirls. Oohs and ahhs erupt from the audiences.Cinna has outdone himself this time!  I hold back a laugh. Well, President Snows gonna be pissed. Then Peeta says how sad he is and that Katniss and him got married in secret...and are expecting a baby. Shouts come from the audiences. Angry shouts. And Peeta joins the rest of us. Together  we all lock hands but, there's no way they'll cancel the Games.