Coming Out

Coming out... it's a hard thing to do sometimes. Rejection is one of the most hurtful feelings a person can experience, tearing a person apart. The human soul is fragile....only holding so much hate before it breaks.

Coming out can be both a terrible and freeing process, but honestly..... when did we ever "come in?" If you're "coming out," you had to have been somewhere that most people hadn't (or shouldn't), but is that necessarily true? 

...No. 

People don't choose to be gay just for the thrills of breaking the rules (although some might, but can you really call that a love at all?). LGBT are those that show love in spite their of fear, thus making them the bravest lovers of all of us. Knowing the weight of rejection their soul's will bear, but together, they are stronger. Things don't have to be this way, but the populous regards it as an irregularity or a freak of nature...

If you are a hater of the LGBT community, know that your hate only draws them together and makes them stronger....

If you are a supporter, know that your acceptance grows them in their self-confidence and in their love. Either way, they become stronger...

If you are a part of the LGBT community, know that you are both loved and hated.... but both should make you stronger because you have others who are just like you, extending open arms saying, "We're in this together."