÷14÷

Tired.

Kyungsoo was tired.

Tired. Just tired.

He's schedule was always packed with movies, tv shows, concerts, training.... he didn't even had time to spend with chanyeol anymore.

When he came home, he always went straight to bed, ignoring everything and everyone. He couldn't be at peace.
He was always stressed.
Little by little, he distanced himself from everyone.

The news didn't help (I'm not going to write it but you all know what I'm talking about), and our little penguin felt that it became rough.

Sensing his mood, Chanyeol took the decision to ask for the whole gang vacations. Telling the managers how tired they (truly) were.

He was going to take kyungsoo far away, in the most relaxing place he could find.

'And that's what we call boyfriend goals' he thought happily, packing his and his baby stuffs. He planned to go right after kyungsoo came back from his schedule.

A loud bang startled him to death, Kyungsoo was back, he could hear him talking to junmyeon about the mysterious canceling of their next week supposed schedules and the answer sayed by their dear leader made a rattle sound on the parquet.
Following the sound (it was gaining speed each time) the door of yeol room sprung open, and the sudden ad of a weight and arms on Chanyeol made him fall hard on his bed.

"I...tha-."

______________________________________I'm a shitty author im so sorry please tell me a way I could pay my fault.
I'm so sorry I didn't updat for.so.fucking.long.

+I had an idea about a new story... a drarry one ... (it's Harry Potter × Draco Malfoy for people who didn't know) tell me if I should do it or not, of you'll want to read it or not too (out of curiosity or because it's a ship you like)