÷9÷

'MY daddy. .. chany wants to be MY daddy... MY...'

Soo spaced out almost immediatly, in shock. He never thought that the one he wanted the most to become his caregiver, his savior, his daddy, would one day be okay with who he was, how he was, and definitely be HIS and only HIS caregiver.

Meanwhile Chanyeol couldn't help but to start fidgeting looking at a blank looking kyungsoo. After telling him the news, soo brain stopped working, thinking. A familiar feeling started to buble inside of him....anxiety mixed with a dash of fear. He finally said what he wanted but the reaction of his beloved  little isn't looking quite good (for him at least).

Putting his trembling hands on soo shoulders, shaking him back to reality.

Suddenly, kyungie looked at him in the eyes, silently questioning him, afraid to speak out loud.

Smiling slightly, Chanyeol responded carefully each ones.

-Yes kyungie, I want to take care of you, spoil you, love you, be YOUR caregiver.

Small hands wrapping hesitantly around his broad chest, taken aback, Chanyeol looked down, and embarrassed penguin was hugging him. 'Finally'  they both let out a sigh 'Finally in his arms'

*gwad let's pass some time because why not*

-DO KYUNGSOO YOU BETTER COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!!

-NO NEVER DON'T TOUCH ME I'M NOT DOING THAT NEVER!!!

-YES YOU ARE COME HERE!! STOP RUNNING!!!!

-HELL NO STUPID GIANT HELL NO!!

-LANGUAGE!! THAT'S IT.

In the..uuuuuh.? peaceful?  dorm suddenly a noise could be heard, someone was rebelling against the light, Yoda was not having it of course... kyungsoo was running away for his dear life, their were no way he will take a bath... with a living giraffe.

Even as a little he still have some dignity, as do kyungsoo the grow up he had too much maybe.

But as wee know Yoda will forever fight the dark lord, even if this one is a satansoo lv666. He will die to save the - Well to conserves his 5 senses at least. He loved his sens of smell thank you very much.

The battle of the year started, and only the eomma *cough* junmyeon *cough* could calm this chaos.

...

Meanwhile in the background you could earn jongdae and Baekhyun sheering for whoever will win while placing bets.

Who will win, who will lose, that is the question.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*(^□^)*