÷11÷

🔞 by xxxsatansooxxx , thank you i love you

Chanyeol had enough of Kyungsoo disobeying his rules. He waited for the other members to leave the dorm, making the excuse that "Kyungsoo has been under the weather and needed to be cheered up."

Minseok looked knowingly to Chanyeol, understanding  exactly what was happening. He smirked and rushed everyone out the room, locking the door behind them.

"Soo?" Chanyeol called, waiting for the younger to respond. When he didn't, he pulled something out of his drawer and walked to the bedroom.
Kyungsoo sat watching Spongebob on his phone, laughing at Patrick, who attempted to make a joke. He then joined in singing the theme song.

Before he could get out the second "Captain," Chanyeol pulled him up, grasping the handcuffs that were hidden behind his back.

When Kyungsoo saw them, he threw his arms in the air and tried to run away. Soon, the cool metal was clasped around his milky skin, restricting his thrashing.

Chanyeol threw the boy on the bed, meeting the frightened gaze with a piercing one. His hand went to Kyungsoos body, ripping off both his shirt and pants. His clothed member was being gripped by Chanyeols large veiny hand.

Chanyeols hand moved in a quick pace, that slowed then sped up in that order. Moans and whimpers fell from Kyungsoos slightly opened mouth, waiting for release. When he was at his peak, the hand pulled away.

Chanyeol smirked down at Kyungsoo, seeing the desperate look thrown his way.

He whined. "D-Daddy?" Looking to the older, desperation leaking from every syllable.

"This is just the first part of your punishment. You shouldn't disobey me," the raspy, deep voice broke in, causing Kyungsoo to shiver.

Kyungsoos bottom was exposed as Chanyeol flipped his body over. "Count them and thank me after. If you do it wrong, I'll restart." Kyungsoo nodded, scared but feeling arousal creeping on him.

Soon, a burning sensation was felt on his ass. His small, cracked voice spoke out, "O-one, thank you daddy." He sounded so vulnerable in the moment that Chanyeol wanted to just stop and kiss him all over. Yet he knew that unless Kyungsoo was punished he would continue to not follow rules.

When Chanyeol hit thirty and Kyungsoos bottom was pure red, Kyungsoo looked to Chanyeol with puppy eyes. Chanyeol wanted to give in and hug him once again, yet Kyungsoo needed this.

"You need your discipline." Chanyeol looked down to see Kyungsoos once erect member was now no longer hard but a pool of cum was now by his feet. A smirk played on Chanyeols face as he gripped it, a gasp playing in his ears as he was still sensitive.

He placed the dark cock ring on Kyungsoos increasingly hardened member, whimpers escaping his heart shaped lips. The smaller moaned and cried out, his restricted hands itching to just touch something, to touch the oher male.

In order to tease him even more, Chanyeols larger hands gripped Kyungsoos hips and put him in his lap, keeping him in place by firmly gripping his hips, surely leaving bruises. He licked and sucked on his neck, scattering dark marks across the area. He kitten licked at them, a deep toned mewl escaping the boy earning his punishment.

"D-Daddy, please?" Kyungsoo stuttered. He was aching and in physical pain, but the arousal he was feeling was far to overwhelming to even care about the pain. He wanted the emptiness to be filled.

"Hmm, you're just Daddy's little slut aren't you, huh?" Chanyeol whispered, licking Kyungsoos ears, oddly adding to the arousal. Kyungsoo nodded, his eyes rolling back when he could feel a wet finger slowly massage his rim and penetrate him.

Chanyeol teasingly grinded his hard on against Kyungsoos and pulled back after. Kyungsoo couldn't handle it anymore and cried out, "Daddy, please don't tease me anymore. I want to feel you," he pouted,tears poulling in his eyes. "I won't be a bod boy anymore. I'm promise. Please i want to feel you I want you come inside of me."

Giving in, Chanyeol pulled off the cock ring, but kept massaging his entrance while adding more fingers. Instead of giving Kyungsoo any chance to say anything, he pushed his member inside Kyungsoo. The latter began at pace that was too fast for the younger to adjust to.

Kyungsoo spread himself apart, new tears pricking his eyes. The foreign feeling a being full was something Kyungsoo was always curious of. He just wanted to feel pleasure finally, not pain.

He bounced himself up and down, ignoring the pain. Though as he continued, the pleasure finally spilled through. He could feel it in the pit of his stomach. Freely letting his whimpers and moans out,it was like music to chanyeol ears.

"Daddy daddyyyyy, I'm go-onna c-um." Kyungsoo moaned out, looking directly into Chanyeols eyes. And holy shit did that make Chanyeol increasingly reach his end point.

Kyungsoos member was pumped  by Chanyeol, white strings releasing from his member. Chanyeol soon followed looking in Kyungsoos eyes too, Kyungsoo was such a sight for sore eyes. It was almost enough to make him erect again. They kissed, echanging saliva, moaning at the salty taste caused by soo tears and sweat.

His glistening skin, the tiredness in his eyes, the unshed tears lining his eyes. Everything was enough to want to make Chanyeol jump his bones, once more.

"Soo, you can lay down now." Chanyeol told him, getting up to clean them both with a damp towel he prepared and covering them with his comforter. Kyungsoo brought his body close to Chanyeol, letting his head fall on chan chest to listen to his beating heart. Chanyeol kissed his forehead cuddling him closer saying, "Don't make Daddy have to punish you again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🌚