÷2÷

"Minseok-hyyyuuung"

He opened the door and quickly smashed himself in the open arms of minseok,  who was smiling down at him.

Minseok founded out about d.o when he came home one day, seeing him all alone playing with Mister-trumpet, his favorite elephant plushy.
Before Kyungsoo could utter a word Minseok grabbed Napoleon-the-groin and played with him, saying that it was alright. But sadly, he wasn't his caregiver. He couldn't be and wouldn't be.

He was already the daddy of another little, Kyungsoo was really surprised when he told him that Jongdae was a little too, but he happy to finally play with someone when he was in his safe space.

Jongdae came at the right moment in the room, his daddy and his friend cuddling on the bed surrounded by soft looking plushies and comforters.

"SOO" He yelled while running to them, wanting to be hugged too.

"DAEDAE" giggling, he opened his arm wide, minseok felled like the air was pressed out of him from the impact and the weight dae.

"You guys get off me and go play a little bit, it's already time for your sweets" the two little got off immediatly, cheering as quietly as possible for cake, not wanting to make the grown-up mad.
When minseok was out of sight, the two started to talk.

"Daedae... you have a nice daddy." Said soo while pouting
"I do don't I" responded Daedae with a cheeky smile." You're lucky dae" D.o said looking at his feet.
"I know soo I know, but why don't you ask Channie to be yours?" The head of kyungsoo snapped up"Channie? Why Channie?" "Well he-" jongdae got cut when minseok came in, holding a tray with cupcakes and colored juices.

"Did you take kokobop minnie?" Asked dae and soo at the same time, making him chuckle. "Of course I did my little princesses."

While the small ones were happily eating, minseok couldn't help but  snap a picture, they were too cute for their own good sometimes. Food everywhere on their faces, even on their hair and clothes.

'They need a bath after, noted.' Sighing about what was coming, he looked at them eyes fond.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cute dae and soo \(>¤<\)