÷3÷

Chanyeol didn't know, and he wanted to know.

Kyungsoo was acting odd lately, always in minseok room or spending his time with jongdae. and somehow finding a way to escape all of his attempts to trap him and discuss.
He was feeling alone, and a little jealous too. After laughing his heart out, he looked up and felled a  feeling of disappointment growing heavier in his chest as he was met no sight of kyungsoo, only hearing his voice coming out of minseok closed room.

He walked to his chair and looked blankly at the wall, replaying in his head like a broken record all the moments where kyungsoo and himself were laughing, chatting, simply being happy in each other company, even with if kyungsoo was silent letting him talk for the both of them.
He deeply missed him and didn't like the fact that they became so distant from each other.

Sighing he got up, 'In off thinking about that, I'm hungry' opening his door he faced minseok who came out of his room, a smile on his face, taking his breath looking exhausted.
"Oh, hey Chanyeol, what's up with the gloomy face??" He said with his kind smile.
"Nothing hyung, I'm just hungry" Minseok knew he was lying, it was something chanyoel couldn't hide since he wore his feelings his face and it was really noticable, but didn't want to push chanyeol to tell him.
"Alright then, come with me I'm going to get food." Chanyeol happily nobbed, momentarily forgetting his jealousy toward the older.

Following behind, he looked at his hyung features suddenly remembering his feelings.
'What does he have that I don't? He's way smaller than me! Look at his small legs!! He got pretty and deep eyes yes, a very good body yes, a honey like voice, is quite literally an angel...damn I m out. He is perfect! No wonder he likes to hang out with him more than with me.' Again, Chanyeol became gloomy, he was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't see minseok stopping. He bumped into him and felled right on the bum.

"What the fuck hyung??!" Chanyeol hissed in pain.
"Shhhtt, look"whispered xiumin with one finger on is lips, the other pointing something.
Curious, Chanyeol stepped closer and looked.
On the couch, there were junmyeon, baekhyun and jongmin sleeping while watching a movie. They both looked at each other and nobbed, starting to move again to the kitchen on their tiptoes.

He then helped him with the tray without asking a thing and watched him go, while he stuffed his face with the rest of the kokobops.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~(☆.☆)~~