÷12÷

Chanyeol never felled so accomplished in his life, soo was now behaving like a good kid,but something was off, he was still limping from yesterday punishment and couldn't sit properly.

But was somehow still smiling, happy as ever.

'Did he liked the punishment that much.'

Yes, yes he did. Soo wasn't like all the littles, he discovered a while ago that actually he was a needy and often  somewhat horny little, always eager for affection, and in all froms.

Chanyeol seems to know it, Kyungsoo needed love, and he was willing to give everything.

Always cuddling (glued to each other),
And having tones of skinship.

The other members weren't minding it at first, but it became a little uncomfortable for them, especially in public.

Jongdae understood very well the feelings of his playmate, he was like this at first with his own daddy, but he had to teach (for once) things to his friends.

He was determined to make him follow the 'little maners' he made in with a book to accompany it, he  was proud of himself  (minseok too but he didn't know that for now)

He grabbed soo by the back of his shirt and dragged him in his(minseok and his) room.

"What are we going to play Daedae? "

"It's time for you to lean our manneeeeeeeeers."

Today, a day off.

Today, Kyungsoo was going to become a little gentleman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*(♢▪♢)*