÷5÷

Kyungsoo suddenly woke up from his nap feeling like something wasn't right... he couldn't find his teddy bear, so he got up and walked in a zombie-like state to his room.
Moving everything under his mountain blankets and pillows, he almost cried when he didn't find Honey-boo the bear.

He didn't notice chanyeol sneaking in, looking at him weirdly, with an old looking bear in his hands. Yeol started to move silently toward him when he suddenly lost his balance and smashed his forehead on the side of his very own gaming chair, making the other notice and start to try and calm himslef while chanyeol cursed under his breath while clenching his forehead, rubbing the bump.

Almost letting out a whimper but covering it up with a cough, d.o turned around to look at him and tried to maintain his composure in front of the giant. Honestly, in chanyeol eyes, Kyungsoo looked like a lost but cute, defensless penguin.

Kyungsoo eyes then wandered at what chan was holding...

"Honey-boo!!!" He yelled and came closer.

"Honey-boo? Huh..? Ah! You mean the bear?? Wait is that yo-" He got cut off by an elbow in the stomach,  making his arm fall and the teddy bear too. Kyungie took the bear quickly and hugged him protectively, going back to his bed, still sleepy.

"Why are you acting this way???"
Chanyeol said, groaning in pain
"What way??"Kyungsoo responded, bored, having his usual poker face expression on., clutching his teddy bear thightly to his chest "Cuddling with a teddy bear to sleep and giggling in your room alone all day."

"..."

"Tell me Kyungsoo-ah."

"Not today Chanyeol. Just let me sleep." And with a last glare, Kyungsoo drifted off to sleep again.

Chanyeol was lost, he ran to the person he knew knew something.

"Minseok-hyung, you need to tell me what the FUCK is happening to kyungsoo. Right.Now."
Chanyeol was definitely mad, but seeing a  sleeping jongdae with a dummy cuddling a just-awake minseok made him more confused than anything.

"Well...it's a long story I guess." Xiu finally said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[○•○]