1- Math homework

Hyein POV

School, eat, homework, sleep, repeat. Every girl's dream is to be born into a wealthy family so they can get whatever they want, but, I don't like to be in a wealthy family. I rarely get to see my parents at home because they are always busy with their work and sometimes they went overseas to do some business matters there. 

I have a non-Identical twin. His name is Kim Taehyung. Thank goodness he looks nothing like me because he is in the bts group AKA the school Kingkas. He is nice to me, but at the same time, is he is fucking annoying. But I still love him :). We promise to keep our "Sibling-ship" a secret because I don't want any of his "Fangirl" to come to me and beg for his number or came to MY house. We both have our own apartment, we did not stay with our parents.

I hate getting a lot of attention in school, Because of that, I have to wear a disguise every day. Making myself look ugly every day is fun because no one dares to come near me or disturb me.

School

I closed my locker after taking my stuff and was about to head to the classroom when suddenly I saw him Jeon Jungkook. The school "fuckboy". I hate him so much... I just don't understand, what is wrong with all the girls in this school? Are they blind or what? He is obviously using them just to have what he wants and throw them away after getting it.

"Oppa!"

I turn to look who is calling him "Oppa" OMG that word gives me goosebump. It's his fuck girl Jenny. she is arrogant AF. She wants everyone in this school to respect her since Jungkook is her boyfriend. Respect my ass.

"Oh hey babe" Jungkook reply and give her a peck on her lips

I was about to walk away when suddenly he shouted my name.

"Hyein!"

 I try my best to ignore him and quickened my steps and continue walking straight.

"Kim Hyein!!"

I turn around and Jungkook was walking towards me and I broke in a cold sweat. Thank goodness the ladies washroom was just beside. I rushed in and hid in a cubical. I gave a sigh relief. I want to avoid that bitch as much as I can.

I waited for 5 min until I heard no noise outside. I slowly opened the cubical door and peeked outside of the washroom.

"He's gone pheww" I whispered to myself.

I walk slowly to class when suddenly someone pulls my hair from the back. I turn around to look at that person who is pulling my hair and curse at him.

"What the fuck?!"

"Wow little nerdy is angry I'm afraid 'ahh' " Jungkook said in a sarcastic way

"What do you want jerk" I ask in a cold tone.

JK:"Have you done my homework?"

H:"Your homework?"

JK: Yes my math homework the one that is graded.

H: OUHH your homework. Yes Yes, I have already done it for you. Wait.

Jungkook smile while waiting for me to take his "math homework"

H: Here

*Passing him the worksheet *

JK:Tha-

H: Welcome bitch

I run away from him as fast as I can before he kill me for drawing a large middle finger at his paper. I heard him shouting my name from the back, but I didn't care to look behind and just ran straight to class. The bad news is Jungkook is the same class as me. Shit.

Math lesson

Mrs. Lee: Have you guys did your homework that I gave to you yesterday?

Everyone nodded and pass the paper front the back to the front.

Mrs. Lee: Who didn't do their homework please stand

Everyone remain seated except for one. Jeon Jungkook.

Hyein POV

Jungkook stand up and give me a death glare. I chuckle and look away. Serve him right. who does he think he is? Making ME doing his homework? Ohh boy you're asking the wrong person. I saw Mrs lee who is crossing her hands waiting for an explanation from him.

Mrs lee POV

Mrs Lee: SO?!

Jk: I forgot to bring.

Mrs Lee: I'm so done with your "forget to bring" Jeon Jungkook! Detention after school

JK: bu-

Mrs Lee: No buts. Make sure I see you after school in detention room if not I will make you stay tomorrow and clean the school toilet!

Jungkook POV

I look at Hyein angrily for making me go to detention. I will make sure she will pay for this I will make her regret.