Ch 13

Master Shaak Ti finish her breakfast and walk out of the kitchen and headed to the balcony to take a look of the view of the morning sky. The breeze was cool, brush against her brown skin. She close her eyes and rest her hands on the railings.

The general has finally made it back to the temple. He went straight to Shaak Ti room to see if she is there, she wasn't there. He went to the kitchen, she wasn't there either.

Where could she be? Grievous thought long and hard where Shaak Ti could be. He started wondering around like a lost dog looking for his owner. He went to several rooms looking for Shaak Ti. He started to panic and ran outside to look for her.

Shaak Ti felt Grievous presence, she pop her eyes open and saw Grievous speed walking to the jungle.

She yell his name, "Grievous!" Grievous jerk his whole body and look up. He saw Shaak Ti in the balcony.

"Shaak Ti," he yelled back, "I was looking for you woman." The Jedi Master bite her lip.

"I'm sorry General, I didn't know you came back." Grievous roll his eyes and headed back inside the temple. Shaak left the balcony to meet Grievous in the hallways. Grievous walk pass Shaak Ti and mumble Jedi scum.

"General"

"What?!"

"Why were you looking for me?" Grievous turn around and look at Shaak Ti. He look down with his head tilted.

" I don't know, I thought you... um... got kidnap." he lied. Shaak sense that he's lying.

"Really?" Shaak smirk.

" No, I lied, I thought you left or something." Grievous head straighten and slowly walk up to Shaak Ti. Once he got to her he put his hands on her waist. His hands were warm and soft. Shaak felt uneasy, she remembered that her waist was showing.

"I'm sorry if I'm being irrational, it's just I don't know, I'll make it up to you, how about dinner on me, tonight." He smile behind his mask.

Shaak smile and nod her head yes.

"I have a outfit for you for the evening." Shaak smile got bigger and her eyes were wide.

"Where the dinner taking place?" ask Shaak. Grievous giggled.

"Lets just say I hope you know how to dance." Grievous let go of her and walk away to his room. Shaak Ti couldn't believe that the General was being nice to her and taking her out to eat. No one never did that for her. She skips to her room with the thought of going to dinner with the General, the same man who kills Jedi for living, the same guy who slaped her. As it seems Shaak Ti is looking pass of what Grievous did and said to her but she is looking pass it and seeking who he is in the inside.

Enjoy ;)