Ch 2

Shaak Ti felt guilty for not helping the the General up before he fell. At the same time she felt relief that she don't have to worry about him. She felt the war was "over" and the Jedi's don't have to battle Grievous and his army. She walk down the hallway of the Jedi temple thinking if the war is over or her personal battle has begun. She know deep inside Grievous fearful eyes would haunt her for a while. She found her quarters and sat her lightsaber down on her table. She took off her robe and hanged it onto the hook. She sat down on her knees thinking and meditating what had occur recently. There is no way Grievous is still alive, she can sense him. He is very much alive and well, he residing on his home planet away from the Jedi temple. Shaak Ti continued to meditate and thinking about her next move, either to go back to Kamino or stay here at the Jedi Temple.

*20 Minutes later*

Shaak Ti heard a knock at her door and broke her concentration to see who it is.

"Who is it?" She ask.

"Obi-wan, may I come in?" replied Obi-wan.

Shaak Ti sigh and grinned, "Sure, come in." she answered calmly. Obi-wan entered her quarters and sat right in front of her.

"How you keeping up Shaak?" Kenobi gave a sincere look at Shaak Ti.

"I'm doing fine Master Kenobi, did you found out what the blue stuff was?" Obi-wan frowned a little.

"Sadly no, it seems that it only effected General Grievous not so much of you I don't think." Shaak Ti eyes widen.

"I don't think? Master Kenobi, I woke up this morning acheing and my vision a bit blurry. It's a possibility that I was effected by the blue substance." Obi-wan rub his beard and thinking all the possibility of the blue substance effected Shaak Ti and nearby opponents.

"Did you go to the nurse to check it out?" Ask Obi-wan concerningly.

"No, I let it passed. Obi-wan can I tell you something?" Obi-wan shift seating position.

"Yes, what is it?" Shaak Ti look into Obi-wan blue eyes then the floor and back at Obi-wan.

"Well...I have this strange feeling that I never felt before. It's very strange and strong and I don't like it."

"What type of feeling you are experiencing?" Shaak Ti close her eyes and took a deep breath.

"The type of feeling I'm experiencing is...affection."