Ch 12

While Qymaen went to go visit his family, Shaak Ti woke up from her slumber. Her eyes felt heavy as she slowly rise up from the pillow. She look around the room to see if the general has been in her room, clearly there weren't no sign of him coming in her room everything was left as it was before. The temple was really quiet, she go out of the bed and she grab her robe and put on her boots. She clip her lightsaber on her utility belt and wrapped it around her belt. She open the door and began calling his name.

"Qymaaaen" her voice cracks, " Hello, are you here?" she walk slowly away from the room and headed towards his room, she knocks first , no answer. She knocks the second time, still no answer. She open up his door and saw he wasn't there. She walk in and saw that his bed was made neatly and all his things were laid out on his bed. There was a formal outfit that she never seen anyone wear not even the Jedi's. It was different, Shaak carefully picked it up. It was black and cotton like. At first she thought it was a one piece but it was a long jacket with four buttons that go all the way to the hips. She gently put it back on the bed where it was before on top of a pair of black pants and a roll of wrappings.

Why would the general have formal clothes laid out and for what? Did he plan to go out to dinner with someone? No, he wouldn't it is the second day that he has been here and he would of mention it to me. Maybe he planning to go out to dinner with me. In that case I should leave. But I can't I don't have my fighter.

Shaak promptly left his room and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

After she was done freshen herself up, she open a cabinet that was near the shower. She found a White linen shirt and a pair of brown pants. She puts it on and realizes that the white linen shirt was quite see through.

Ummm... this is not appropriate but it has to work for now.

She left the bathroom and went to her room to see if there is a tank top or a under shirt for her to wear under the linen shirt to cover her bosoms. She check the dresser, there weren't none.

Oh that's great. I just deal with it since I am the only one.

The Jedi Knight went to the kitchen to get something to eat, she roll her sleeves up and tie the end of her shirt to since it got hot once she enter the kitchen. There was a hologram message on the table. Shaak reluctantly open the hologram message. It was the general telling her where he was going and not to wonder around the temple and stay out of his room.

"Oops, I went to his room." said Shaak out loud.

...

The general and his eldest son made it to the condo complex and was greeted by a group of small children screaming daddy. The general was in shock he wasn't called that for a long time.

The littlest one said," I miss you daddy, I'm glad you made it home. All our mommies will be happy to see you." The general smiled behind his mask. The rest of the older children gave their father a hug.

" I see that you came home" says one wife. The two hugged and kissed.

During his stay he told them stories about his adventures and the people and obstacles he faced. His wives gave him food ( after all he didn't eat) and he enjoyed it since he never eaten any food for a long time. He never spoke of Shaak Ti or mention her as he was talking to his children and wives. He decided to keep her as a secret since he has plans for her later.

After he finish his visit, he headed back to the temple to Shaak Ti.

Hey everyone sorry for not updating been in school like everyone else. The last part about his family is not important at this moment they will much, much later, ( don't ask when) right now it just him and Shaak Ti. I know it was cut dry but I made the executive decision to make it short. More about his family will come probably in a different book or later chapters I don't know yet. Don't for get to leave a comment ( Your voice matters). Thank you for your time. Bye.