Ch 6

Grievous was awaken from his nap when he heard a group of men making a loud ruckus. He got up to see what it was. What now? He went to the window and saw there was his guards arguing if this was the place where the General was resting.

Now how the heck they knew I was here? He saw that the tallest guard had a rifle and two lig swords in his hands.

Is those weapons mine? where did he get those from?

Grievous stood at the window to see what going to happen next. The General kept quiet and hope none of them notice him standing at the window.

"Sir, are you 100 percent positive that the general is here? I mean his advisers are pretty old and they sometimes can be a bit misleading." stated the short guard. The tallest one gave the short one a quick glare.

"Yes Estonn, I am sure of it. Just trust me on it, ok." tallest one respond with annoyance.

"Look Karochi, in not looking forward to get cussed out by dad ok." Karochi look at his younger brother with a soften look.

"I know" Grievous look at the two men with a feeling of guilt. There goes that pain again. They shouldn't came. I should say something.

Grievous began to open his mouth but quickly close it. He didn't want to startle them. One of the guards from the group look up and saw Grievous standing at the window.

"Good afternoon sir." Dang it! He saw me.

" H-hi" Karochi look up and saw his father standing there looking startled. He (Grievous) look shook.

"Hi General, we just dropping off your weapons just all. We didn't mean to startle you." Grievous ( he doesn't have his mask on by the way ) gave a nervous smile.

"Thank you." Grievous left the window and headed to the front of the temple to meet the boys. While walking to the lower levels he mind was racing.

Oh my goodness! my leg hurt, my leg hurt, and my stomach hurt. Why? what's going on?! this is not normal. Grievous made it to the front of the temple to retrieve his weapons from Karochi.

Karochi hand him weapons and look dead straight in the General eyes. Grievous felt the heat coming from his eyes.

"Um... is there anything you want to tell me. Are there any news? What?" Grievous started.

Karochi look away and then look back him. 

Gosh my legs hurt. Hurry up boy say something.

"Well there is one thing."the other guards look at Karochi waiting for him to hurry up with his news.

"There is this lady and she want to see you... very badly." Grievous frown.

"What do she look like?" ask Grievous. Karochi look at him straight in his eyes. why is he looking dead in my eyes? do sense that I'm in pain and doing this to make it worse.

"She has white markings on her eyes and white lips. She's a Jedi. " answer Karochi. Grievous felt a surge of rage go through his body.

I can't believe that heifer decided to come to see me. 

Grievous was so angry that he forgot his pain.

"Where is she?" Karochi switch standing position.

"She with the other guards in the jungle." said Karochi nervously. Grievous blew air through his nostrils and rolls his eyes.

"Ok whatever. Bring her here." Grievous said with an attitude.

"Sure." Karochi signal the guards to get the Jedi woman. Once she was brought fourth to Grievous, he dismissed the guards. The Jedi woman felt insecure standing in front of Grievous. Knowing every possibility that he can kill her. Telling him about her feelings won't make him feel any better.

Grievous put his rifle on his shoulders and grabbed female Jedi by the arm. Shaak Ti felt his claws piercing through her arms.

Ow this hurts. Why he have to grab me so hard. 

Grievous took her inside of the temple and to his room on the upper level. Once they reach there, he took of the rifle and threw it on the floor next to his bed along with his swords. Next he threw Shaak Ti against the wall. She open her mouth but nothing came out.

"You just have the nerve to come here. Like how the hell you know I was here? huh?" yelled Grievous. Shaak Ti see that he obviously is really mad.

"I-I used the force to find you." spoke Shaak Ti. Grievous started heavy breathing.

"Oh really. Do anybody else know your here? huh?" Grievous was turning redder than his normal skin color.

"Only Master Yo-Yoda." Shaak Ti started shaking really bad. She was scared that Grievous might, just might kill her any minute now.

"So you told that green slime and nobody else?" Shaak Ti look at him and saw fear through his eyes. Its written all over his face.

"Look Grievous, I wasn't trying to argue with you nor I was looking for it. I just want to talk. That's it." Shaak Ti tried not to get angry and stay calm. Grievous walk slowly towards her.

"Well you better make it quick." Shaak Ti felt uncomfortable. The way he looking at her is scary.

"Its about my feelings towards you since the incident." Grievous eyes got big. Shaak Ti look at him nervously. He just might kill me right here. The General look her up and down.

" Feelings?" Shaak Ti nod her head yes. She frowned.

"Yes something you probably never heard before." Grievous eyes got bigger. He snapped. He charge at Shaak Ti and slap her out cold. The female Jedi fell to the ground.

"NOBODY HAS FEELINGS FOR ME!" he screamed. "NOBODY!" Grievous walk out of the room and started raging.

First off I'm sorry for this chapter being really long. I didn't know where this chapter was going but somehow I made it work and I hope you enjoy it.

*I made the names up myself and I have written down a list of names of Grievous family long time ago and waited till I wrote a story with him in it.