Ch 4

The General pace back and forth in his hospital room where he was staying. He was waiting on the doctors to see if he could leave to go home and be with his family. He misses them dearly and hated that he was gone for so long. He can't wait to hear what's new with his children and his wives. He suddenly thought about Shaak Ti and the incident that involve the two of them. He started to tense up with thought of her trying to not let go him before he "fatally" fell to his death. He remembers her screaming really loud and her face of disbelief. He doesn't remember anything once he instantly fell in the blue chemical substance that permanently change his whole entire body and his life.

He decided to sit in the hospital bed and wait for doctor. He overheard the nurse telling the doctor about tests and how they came back ok. He doesn't know what type of tests they ran but he hope it doesn't enable him to stay home and not do nothing.

Ten minutes later*

The doctor came in with his eyes widen.

"Well... what are the good news?" begin Grievous. The doctor took off his) mask. He was a middle age man around is mid forties and barely any gray hair on his head. His face was full of sweat.

"You can go home, sir, just take it easy. I still don't know what this blue did to you on a biological level." The General look down then look up.

" Do I have clothes? I'm sick of these hospital gowns." The doctor grin and nod his head yes.

"I already sent a nurse to get your clothes from your mother along with your mask." Grievous frowned.

" Which mask?" The doctor look at him confused.

" The only mask you wear." Grievous frowned.

" You didn't answer the question correctly I ask which one and you reply the only one I wear. I don't remember what mask I wear on a daily basis. Be specific doctor!" Grievous snapped. The doctor smile nervously.

" Of course, the mask you wear everyday not the one from the incident." reply the doctor. Grievous gave a menacing smile. He stood up and gave a doctor a hug. He whisper in his ear.

"For now on you call me General Sheelal. Tell my advisers to tell that to the Jedis and Dooku himself. I no longer will be called Grievous." He pat the doctor on his shoulder and told him he dismiss. After the doctor, he spun around and laugh. He got a feeling of relief and that he never felt before.