Ch 5

After the nurse bought Grievous clothes he realize he made a foolish mistake. He is not ready to be called by his real name. He quickly look for a hologram lot call up the doctor. He eventually did. He turned it on and there popped up the figure, it was the doctor.

"I change my mind don't tell the Jedis and Dooku nothing. Don't tell anything to my advisers. Forget what I told you." The doctor eyes widen behind the mask.

"Good because they don't know who Dooku is anyways and nor they want to speak to Jedis."

"Thank you doctor." Grievous shuts off the hologram and finish putting on his pants.

I really don't want to be called Qymaen jai Sheelal. That name doesn't serve any purpose at all. 

Grievous finish putting on his clothes which was simply pants and a shirt. He put on his mask which was plain and basic. He look over his bed area to see if there anything left,surprisingly there was nothing there. He starts to walk toward the door but he felt a surge of pain go to his head. Grievous started to feel sick. He open the door and quickly walked to the lobby of the hospital he was in. A guard was waiting on him.

Oh how lovely to have non droid guards but someone who has feelings.

"General, sir, its a pleasure to see you again to work by your side."

Grievous smiled behind his mask minus the pain he was feeling.

"Well I am glad too. Please can you have someone bring me a speeder." The guard frown behind his mask.

"Sir, we were told to take you home to your family." Grievous looks down.

" I know I'm sorry but I am not ready to go home I need some personal time to myself for the time being. If anyone ask where am I tell them I'm taking some time to myself." The guard nod his head and did what he was order.

Shaak Ti went to the doctor and was told she was fine but she felt an urge to see Grievous despite that he is her enemy and he killed a lot of Jedis. The question remains if he want to see her or even cared to see her. At the same time she doesn't know who he is on a personal level. All she know his name is General Grievous, that's it nothing else. Though it is strange that he called himself that. Shaak Ti headed to the the ship dock to prepare herself to leave and follow her vision that Master Yoda told her to do. She let the force guide her to where Grievous is settling. Somehow she manage to move really quick. Maybe I'm just excited to see Grievous in a very strange way. She found her starfighter and got inside of it. Once she is settle in the ship, Shaak couldn't find herself going to speak to Grievous about her feelings about him or the feelings that she has about him. She forced herself to start the ship and fly wherever the Force takes her.

Grievous found a solitude place in the midst of the jungle. Finally a peace and quiet. The pain he experience earlier subsided. Grievous got off the speeder and headed towards a ancient temple. This is where I can stay for now until I have enough strength to confront my family and everyone else. Grievous look at the temple and remember his father use to take him here to visit the past warlord. Grievous shook his head away from the thought of his father. He entered the temple, it look the same as many years before. He took the stairs to the top level and entered a room that has the view of the jungle. He stood in front of the window and let the breeze brush against his body. He took of his mask and set it on the mantel next to the bed.

This feels right.

Grievous laid on the king size bed with his body spread out. He closed his eyes and let the breeze brush against his body. He let out a gleeful laugh.

*Ok I wasn't sure where I was going with this but I hope y'all like this. Don't forget to comment what you think. also I realize I spelled Grievous last name wrong I looked it up so if the early chapters have the misspelled last name just ignore it just a simple mistake on my behalf.