Ch 8

After the Grievous rubbed her back for about few minutes, he decided to cook Shaak Ti something to eat. Shaak ti was a bit surprise that Grievous know how to cook, little alone know how to use a stove. She sat down at the table and stroke her lennu's (braids on the Togruta if I'm mistaken). She sat there thinking why she broke into tears. She trying not let her emotions get the best of her. She doesn't know why she has this strong feeling for Grievous, Jedi's don't have such emotions, it's against their teachings.

She decided to leave the kitchen and go to the room she was in before. Shaak Ti felt for her hologram on her utility belt, it wasn't there. She walk over to the night stand to see if she could find a hologram to call her friends from the Jedi Temple. She opened up one of compartments of the nightstand, all be hold there was a hologram. She quickly and quietly snatched the hologram and turned it on to see if she could get a connection to the Jedi Temple to contact her friends.

Before she could turn it on and talk to anyone, General Grievous bust into the room looking quite annoyed.

Darn it! I will never get a hold of them.

"What are you doing Jedi?" Grievous ask with a hint of annoyance in his voice. Shaak Ti don't know if she should lie to him or tell him the truth. She look on the floor then back at him. She took a deep breath and straighten her posture.

"I was trying to get a hold of the Jedis to tell them I am ok." Grievous look into Shaak Ti eyes, she could tell he doesn't trust one bit.

"Make it quick Jedi." Shaak Ti quickly turn on the hologram and hoping she get connected to the Jedi Temple. In just a few seconds she did got hold of a Jedi, a padawan to be exact.

Shaak was overwhelm with her emotions. She got a hold of herself.

"Hello?" she begin.

"Hello" responded a young voice. Thank goodness.

"This is Master Shaak Ti, I want you to tell Master Yoda and Master Kenobi that I am doing fine." Shaak heard Grievous grunt when she mention Kenobi name.

"Master Shaak Ti! Master Kenobi was asking about you. I will tell him your doing ok." The padawan smile.

"Thank you young one."

"No problem, my name is Ahsoka, Ahsoka Tano." Grievous grunted and roll his eyes. Shaak Ti smile and ended the call. The Jedi master turn to the Kaleesh warrior.

"What is your problem?" she ask with tension in her voice. Grievous smirk.

"The food almost ready Jedi." Grievous walked away mumbling words under his breath. Shaak Ti roll her eyes and begin to walk out the door.

What is his deal with me? one minute he's nice the next he just mean.