Ch 1

After many years of fighting the republicans, the General met his fate. So the Jedi's thought. General grievous was much alive after he fell in a blue chemical substance that did a reverse effect on his whole entire body. He was taken to his home planet Kalee so he can heal and regain his strength. He was still unconscious after his fall, and being watched over by his advisers and his mother. His mother, Serena jai Sheelal, is his only parent alive. She believe her "husband" is not dead but still alive. She waited patiently for him to wake up. It only been two days since his incident and he haven't woke up.

"How much longer do we have?" ask one advisers impatiently.

"Just give it a few more hours." answer another.

A few hours passed and the General started to moan and his eyes started to twitch. He opens his eyes and there he saw a group of men and a beautiful middle age woman. He looked around if there were any Jedi's around bu there were none.

"Where am I?" he ask with a soft voice.

"Your home Qymaen." answered his mother. His eyes go big. I haven't heard that name in years.

"Home, eh? Where's the Jedi's at? Huh? What happened to me?" The general voice started to tensed and get louder. His advisers stared to look a each other.

"It's like five of you, I want a answers." The General started to sit up in his bed, he struggled a little since he is no use to his new body weight.

"Well the Jedi's aren't here and you fell into some blue chemical substance that did a reverse effect on your body." A short haired adviser answered. The General kept blinking his eyes repetitively.

"Unbelievable!" he elated, he started touching his face and his stomach,"How about that? I can feel again and eat again." The General slowly started touching the rest of his body. He grabbed a mirror that was on a night stand. He saw a horrid reflection of himself, his face was smaller and his eyes was bigger than normal. He took off the breathing mask that helped him breath while he was still unconscious.

"My face was much better looking than this." He rub his jaw line and lips, he looked up and saw his mother and smiled. He threw the mirror at the end of his bed.

"Don't you look lovely." His mother smiled a little and walk up to his bed and sat on the side of it.

"Of course I always look lovely." The General giggled and gave his mother a tight hug.

" I miss you so much. You just don't understand what I been through." The General shed a few tears on his mother shoulders. After the shuttle explosion he haven't spoke to his mother for a long time. He wish he could speak to her bu he was so busy dealing with the war.

"How my wives and children?" concerning about their whereabouts.

"*sigh* Their doing fine, they just miss you." Serena rubbed his back and whispered,"It's gonna be okay."