Ch 7

Hey readers sorry I haven't been uploading lately. I was really busy with school and dealing with exams and homework. I hope you enjoy reading this fanfic, don't forget to leave a comment. Thank you for your patience and May the 4th be with you.

Shaak Ti woke up on a bed. Her head was aching from General Grievous hitting her. She slowly rose up from the bed and look around the room she was in. She realize it was different from the General room. He put her in a different room, at least he cared about her. For all that matter she know he is angry at her and it is best if she don't look for him because she feared that he might kill her. Shaak sat up straight and realize her abdomen hurt. She never felt pain there before till now. She doesn't remember being punch in the stomach. She look down and saw she wasn't wearing boots and her robe was lying on the the end of the bed.
What was going through his head? He cared so much that he took off my boots and my robe. Has he gone mad? No he was always mad. Always.
Shaak decided not to think too much about what was Grievous going through his head but she she stood up and grabbed her robe, and put on her boots that was near the end of the bed. She open the door and look around the hallway to see if she could see didn't and went ahead to walk out the room. The pain in her abdomen gotten worse so Shaak went walking around the hallway to find a kitchen to find some sort of pain killers and food.
I haven't eaten for I don't know how long. Shaak found a room that was well litted. She walk in and found it was the kitchen. The cabinets was a dark color. She walk up to the cabinet just to see whats in it.
"Slept well?" said a voice. Shaak heart skipped a beat. She turn her head real quick to see who it was.
Damn.
" Gr-Gr-Grievous," Shaak stammered, " I didn't know you was in here." Grievous rolled his eyes.
"Did you sleep well, Master Shaak Ti?" Shaak heart was racing real fast. Just answer his question Shaak. It's ok. Shaak took a deep breath.
"Yes I just woke up with a-a headache and abdomen pain." Grievous smiled at her. He stood up from the table he was sitting at.
"Take a seat Jedi." Shaak speed walk over to the table and sat down in the chair. Grievous went to the cabinet and took out a tea bag and a cup. He heat up some water and put the tea bag into the cup along with a spoonful of sugar and honey. Shaak watch him with anticipation hoping he don't try to poison her. After the water was finish boiling he poured it in the cup and handed it to Shaak.
"Here, careful its hot." Shaak grabbed cup and sat it down and wait for it to cool down.
"Thank you." Grievous sat down and looked at her.
"Mmph" He didn't say welcome. So rude.
"Your Welcome" Shaak eyes widen. Oh never mind he's not rude.
"Shaak how did you know where I live?" Shaak look at him and then look down, She then look back at him.
"I used the Force." Grievous shrug his shoulders.
"Well then." Shaak forgot his warning about the tea and she went ahead to drink it.
"OUCH!" Shaak burn her tongue and slam the cup on the table.
"Jedi fool." Shaak eyes start to water up.Whats going on why I am about to cry? I don't cry when I burn myself. This is wierd.
" Shaak are you ok?" ask Grievous. Shaak mood switch real quick.
"I'm fine!" she snapped. Shaak started crying. Grievous went up to her and stood her up and gave her a hug.
"Look I'm sorry for earlier when I hit you. I didn't mean to do that, I just don't know what came through me. I don't know what you're going through but i need you to suck it up, ok?" Shaak Ti shook her head. Grievous gave her a tighter hug and rubbed her back.