Ch 3

Obi-wan looked at her attentively and begin to feel concern about her.

"Shaak maybe you should consider meditating and let the force help see a way out of this." Shaak Ti look at Obi-wan and her face fell.

"Master Kenobi, I tried day by day to meditate and it seems nothing to work. I would get visions about him and his well-being."

Shaak Ti voice was on edge and intense. Obi-wan rubbed his chin and decided on something that will help her  get over her affection over Grievous.

"There is only one solution to this problem and it is to speak with Master Yoda." Shaak Ti eyes widen.

"Yes that's a good idea. I was thinking the same thing but didn't have the courage to speak to him."

"Well today seems a good day to talk to him about this situation." Obi-wan got up to leave the Shaaks quarters. Shaak Ti gather her things to head towards Master Yodas quarters to speak to him.

Shaak Ti enter Yodas quarters.

"Shaak Ti it is, sense of distress I feel."* Shaak Ti sat down on one of the couches that Yoda has in his quarters.

"Yes Master Yoda, ever since the incident with Grievous I have this strange feeling from it. I have the feeling of affection and these visions about him his well-being and I tried meditating and everything. Nothing seems to work." Yoda pace himself to sit across from Shaak Ti. He look at her willingly to help her.

"Master Shaak Ti, strong in the force you are but weak at heart. Aftermath from incident, seen doctor have you?"

"No master Yoda I haven't yet."

"Seek doctor you must, visit Grievous you will." Shaak Ti frown.

"Now why would I do that to myself master? That's crazy." Yoda laughed.

"Talk to him you must, follow your vision to seek further knowledge."

Shaak Ti nodded her head as an agreement. She got up to leave.

"Thank you Master Yoda." Yoda smile.

"May the force be with you." Shaak smiled and replied back you too.