It was weird, the feelings I felt towards this boy. One moment i wanted to kiss him and the other I wanted to kill him. One moment I loved him the other I hated him. He made me so confused and I didn’t like it one bit. It was annoying and I didn’t know how to handle it. I just wish someone could give me a sign that would tell me what I could possible do. I just wish I could feel one thing towards him, not a thousand things at the same time. It made me angry and then I usually would get my frustration out on Louis.

-Louis-

I had to stop myself from grinning when I heard Harry stuttering. My plan was working! I slowly pushed myself up and turned around. Harry was about to stand up but I grabbed his arms and pulled him down again. “Where did you go?” I asked smiling innocently at him. He blushed and pointed at his desk. I turned around and saw the plate filled with pancakes. I immediately jumped up and rushed towards the plate. It felt like an eternity since the last time I ate something. I quickly shoved the pancakes in my mouth and moaned from time to time. Just to annoy Harry and I just couldn’t help it, they tasted like heaven! When I was finished I turned around in the chair and saw how Harry was tapping away on his iphone.

-Harry-

While Louis was eating I got a text from Liam.

Liam: hello.

What a sweet, meaningful text.

Me: well hello to you too mister. J

I knew he hated the smileys so that’s why I always made sure to send them as much as I could.

Liam: how’s Louis?

I sighted.

Me: and again, I’m great. :D

Liam: Sorry, please answer.

So serious.

Me: he’s great too.

Liam: Did he ask for it?

Me: ask for what? :o

Liam: Harry! Come one mate, did he ask to go to his job?

Damn, that boy is really impatient sometimes.

Me: No, actually he didn’t. :)

Liam: That’s…Weird but good I guess?

Me: I know right! I’m a very good host you know :D

Liam: sure, are you alone tonight?

I was about the reply when suddenly my phone buzzed again. I opened the text from my mum.

Mummy <3: dear, I’m really sorry but do you mind if I won’t be back tonight? I don’t know when I will be but if you mind I will get back? Xx

I smiled and replied a quick answer.

Me: no prob mum! Take your time xx Love you

She answered but I ignored it and just replied to Liam.

Me: yeah, I’m home alone :)

Liam: can we come over?

Me: sure! We could do a boys night :D xx

Liam: whatever…please no x. a smiley is already enough Styles ;)

A winky face from Liam? He must be excited! I heard someone cough a few times and looked up to see Louis looking straight to me. I blushed and put my phone back in my pocket. “Was it good?” I asked, he only nodded. “The boys are coming over tonight, you don’t mind do you?” again he didn’t answer he just shook his head. I frowned but ignored it, he didn’t have to talk if he didn’t want too. “When?” he suddenly said. “when what?” he sighted and rolled his eyes. Someone’s getting an attitude! “When are they coming?” “I assume after school.” He nodded and stood up. “can I take a quick shower please?” I nodded at him and pointed at the bathroom door. “wait! Do you have any clothes you can wear? You’re only in your boxers and..yeah…” he frowned and looked down as if he didn’t even notice he was only wearing boxers. “uhm…i..” I just nodded and stood up walking to my wardrobe. “here take these, they’re too small for me so they might fit you.” I threw him a plane white shirt and a pair of sweatpants. He mumbled a quick thank you and disappeared in the bathroom…