Nini! (Niall): hi mate, I hate you…

Okay, random?

Me: what did I do now?

I waited impatiently for a reply.

Nini!: you’re not at school. Good reason to hate you ;)

I rolled my eyes when I was reading the text.

Me: I wish I was at school. This is no fun L

Suddenly Louis started to move…

-Louis-

I heard a deep chuckle when I finally started to wake up. I moved a bit because I wasn’t really lying in a comfortable position. I had to think fast, really fast. I couldn’t go through the things that happened to me the first time all over again. Think Louis, think! Flirting…That’s it. I had to flirt. I slowly opened my eyes and moaned when the sun burned them. Yeah, instead of groaning I was moaning. I stared at Harry who was sitting awkwardly on the edge of the bed. I stretched a bit, making sure my shirt was lifted up. “where am i?” I asked as innocent as I could. It was weird, seeing Harry like this. It kind of was…creepy. Hours ago we were sitting next to each other on the couch. He doesn’t even know I’m dead.

“m-my bedroom.” He blushed. I smiled at him. “why?” “well…i-uhm-we…” he stopped talking. “are you okay?” he just nodded and stood up. “do you want s-something to eat.” He cursed himself after he let out the stutter. He was being so adorab-oh hell no! Not again! I wasn’t going to think like this again! “yeah, sure.” He just nodded and left me alone. I easily could run away right now so I jumped up and ran towards the door. I pulled and pushed but it didn’t move, at all. He locked me in! Of course he did, he’s not that stupid. I groaned and let myself fall on the bed.

Normally I would be eating breakfast with harry and begging him to let me go to my job. I still remember that night though. The night that ruined everything, the night that killed me. I still remember the cd he gave me, the hug we shared. Him asking me to come to dinner with him and the others. I still remember how the boy were all a bit tipsy. I remember us going home and the others leaving us alone on the couch. the moment Harry pulled me up from the couch and pressed his lips roughly on mine. I could still feel them, I could still taste them. I could remember the touches, the movements of our bodies…The sex. It was rough but so good but unfortunately I still remember the way he crawled out of bed seconds after we were finishes. Grabbing his money and tossing it towards me.

I was hurt. He was using me as a whore. I still don’t know what happened and why he did it but it’s not like I could ask him now right? It didn’t happen…And I would do anything not to let it happen. but…If it didn’t happen, wouldn’t we become friends? And if we would become friends, Harry wouldn’t have kicked my arse that day. And last but definitely not least. If he wouldn’t have kicked my arse, I wouldn’t have killed myself…right? I would stay alive in the past but my future has already killed me. How the hell does this work? So many question and no one is there to give me an answer. I could ask Tom but when the hell am I going to see him again? I groaned and flipped over on the bed, lying flat on my stomach. I heard the door open but I didn’t care to move.

-Harry-

When I was finished with the pancakes I walked back upstairs. I carefully pushed the door open and closed it again with my foot. Louis was lying, face buried in the pillow, on my bed. He didn’t even move when I came in. “What’s wrong?” I asked placing the trail on my desk. He ignored me so I sat down next to him. when he didn’t reply I placed my hands on his shoulder and shook him a bit. “Louis?” I frowned. “Keep doing that, it’s relaxing.” He mumbled into the pillow. I did what he told me to do and kept rubbing his shoulder. My hands trailed down to his back. I started to message him, adding a bit more pressure when I came closer to his lower back, close to his bum. “You’re good at this.” He mumbled and let out a low moan. It was the most sexiest thing in the world when I heard the noise. “t-thank you.” I mentally face-palmed myself for stuttering but I couldn’t help it. The thinks that boy could do to me!