I watch them talk. Dumbfounded. WHAT? Let me get this straight...they freaking know each other? That was the second job he talked about?!

Joo must have realized by now that I had no idea. Well, if you don't tell me, HOW WOULD I?!

Joo: "Oh shi- uh I should start explaining."

Mina: "Yup, you better should."

I'm pissed. I kind of knew, Joo must have had another job since he was not working full-time at the restaurant...but here? With him?! I have known Joo for so long and he did not trust me enough to tell me?!

JHope: "Uh oh, did I miss something?" He had a just as confused look on his face as I have. But mine is mixed with anger and disappointment.

Joo: "To be fully honest, yes." He starts collecting words again. Collect faster. "Mina and I used to work at the same restaurant and I somehow failed to tell her that I'm part of your choreographing team."

Mina: "YOU EVEN DANCE!?" I beat his shoulder. "All the time I was complaining so much that I did not find a dance group you did not say anything?! Jooooo!" I almost start crying out of anger. This is just the worst. Joo is like family. I thought we could tell each other everyth-

Wait. I did not tell him everything either. Right. I'm no different. Get yourself together, Mina.

I stop myself from raging in order to try to calm myself down. Sorry, Hoseok, that you had to see me like this.

Me: "Okay." I sigh deeply. "Sorry-, it's just... That was kind of a shock. I'm sorry I hit you." I quickly bow to him. "I understand why you did not tell me. Thank you for doing so now."

Joo: "Mina, it's okay for you to get angry. I wanted to tell you on Sunday, but you were in such a hurry and I did not want to bother you since you seemed to have different things on your mind. I'm truly sorry." He bowed to me as well. Right after, I suddenly noticed someone broke into laughter next to me.

JHope: "Seriously, you guys! What a weird, yet funny coincidence. Sorry for laughing, it's just so... it's like in a movie!" He giggled to himself. I joined in.

Me: "Well, you kind of set all of this up with you wanting to meet me here." I wink at him before he takes my hand.

JHope: "Sorry Joo, you will need to decide on another day to explain yourself to Mina!" He waved him goodbye as he drags me towards the main road's bus station. "Today she will explain herself to me." He teasingly spoke the last part more in my direction than in Joo's.

Me: "Uh-, Joo! Coffee! I will text you!" I decided to take the initiative to say something, since I was the one that got mad first. I was glad to see Joo waving us goodbye before I turned to JHope.

Me: "I think you will have a lot of questions. Sorry for this being so complicated." My voice caught a rather sad tone.

JHope: "As long as you talk about these things with only me, I'm fine." He warmly smiles at me, causing me to blush. "I'm happy. I will get to spend the day with you." The last part he almost whispered into my ear as he takes my hand.

I nod and take out my list for what I have planned for the day.

12:57pm

Mina's POV

He was wearing a dark green parka with black jeans and dark boots. Because of the checked scarf he wore last time as well, I could not really see what sweatshirt he's wearing beneath, but well...probably something fashionable as always.

I giggle as I watch him taking a bite of the bread I brought to the park.

Me: "Hoseok! You should feed them, not eat it by yourself!" I can't help but laugh at the obviously jealous sparrows in front of us. "I did not bring that much! If you're hungry, we will get something nicer than this for you, ne?" I cuddle myself into his warm jacket as we sit on the bench, watching the little ones in front of us enjoying their lunch. Even though we are not...girlfriend and boyfriend, it somehow feels like it. He feels a bit like...home?

JHope: "I was just making sure they get to eat something I'd enjoy as well." He smiles at me but turns serious right after. "Hey Mina...I hate to ruin the mood... but how long do we have until you...you know."

Me: "For now, as long as you want. I cancelled my flight." Okay, that was abrupt but- then the last bullet point first.

He suddenly moved his body away for me to give up my cosy position and looks at me with big surprised eyes.

JHope: "What?"

Me: "Uhm...It's true. I wanted to move away from here." I look down at my gloves. "The reason I got up on that stage was for me to do one last stupid thing because I felt it was okay to embarrass myself if I'd never see the people here again."

JHope: "Oh my god." He sighs in relief. "I am MORE than happy you did go up there." I notice his cheeks turn into a slight shade of pink. "I truly am."

Me: "Me too."

I look up to find his eyes locked on mine. What a wonderful sight I caught. He smiles at me and I literally feel how happy he is. Should I try and...?

JHope: "May I ask some more questions?"

I quickly shake my head at the thought I just had.

Me: "Of course-! Please, I'd be happy." He took my hand and offered me his shoulder again.

JHope: "So, my dear Mina...Question number one! Why did you decide to come to Korea? I mean... besides from very handsome Kpop Idols nothing here seems like attractive contry features to me." A small giggle escapes my mouth.

Me: "Interest, in the first place." I sigh as I look up into the sky, my head still resting on his shoulder. "I always was into Japanese and Korean culture, the language and customs. Of course, Anime and Kpop as well, but it was just something I had to experience, so I decided to just jump into the cold water and move here out of the blue."

I want this day to be a happy one. I don't think it's the right time to tell him now. At least ... it's not a secret that hurts anyone else than myself.