Chapter 39

Lisa's pov~

Practical. Rational. Focused. A guide to moving on by Lalisa Manoban:

Throw everything associated with your ex into a box. All the things he bought for you. All the things you bought when with him. Every little thing that reminds you of him. And shove that box in the deepest, darkest attic you can find.

Delete his number. Better yet block his ass. And of course delete all the text conversations you had.

All the white shirts go in the trash bin. Can't have his stupid bunny smile imprinted on your mind everytime you look at a freaking white T shirt.

Cover your ears or put on headphones whenever his songs are played at places you can't change the music. Like the damn supermarket. If he comes on the radio, change the station.

Lastly, delete all the pictures of him from your phone. (Knowing well enough you had them saved in your iCloud anyway but meh that's just details.)

Add on more idiotic things to the list because every damn thing reminds you of him.

Jisoo gave me an owlish look.

"You're seriously refusing to order Pancakes because Jungkook loves them?"

I grumbled into my cappuccino, eyes bleary from staying up late practicing. "I told you not to bring him up. Ever."

Jisoo shrugged. Unlike Jennie she didn't mind changing topics and not being stubborn about an issue.

"So, are you excited?", Rosé asked, sipping her green tea. Our living room window was open, the morning sun hitting the side of her beautiful face in a breathtaking way.

My fingers were itching for my camera. But Jungkook had bought me my favourite one and it was in the attic along with the other things.

I frowned at my wayward thoughts that never seemed to be too far away from him. "Of course. It's about time anyway."

BlackpinkTV had been recently announced to blinks. And we were busy with it's preparations.

I couldn't be more thankful for the timing. It distracted me from anymore moping and self pity. The fact that basically all the music festivals and shows were over helped too. Meaning that I would not be anywhere near his proximity anytime soon.

Thank God.

Apparently, you shouldn't count your chickens before they're hatched.

Jennie abruptly barged in the living room, waving her phone in the air. "This just in. We have one more festival to attend."

Fuck my life.

~

The crowd roared outside. Last performance for the night before we all went on the stage for a final thank you.

The familiar music and it's corresponding chants began.

"Kim Namjoon!!Kim Seokjin!!Min Yoongi!!Jung Hoseok!!Park Jimin!!Kim Taehyung!!Jeon Jungkook!!!"

This time I didn't have the luxury of covering my ears or wearing headphones. The former would look rude in front of other idols in the backstage area. And the latter I did not have at the moment.