MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 23 >>

Start from the beginning

"Ok Adrian, ask her."

Adrian gulped and looked everywhere except at me.

I felt ashamed for what I did.

"I'll help you. I promise I won't betray any of you. I want to pure myself."

"Ok......if you really want to prove yourself to me then show me where he lives so I can get my sweetheart back. Please."

I gulped and said

"I-I-I-I can't, he-he wants you to come to him."

He snarled and started shaking.

Wyatt got in front me and said

"Adrian, man calm down. We'll get Kaitlyn back. I promise. Melody can help us. And so can the whore over there. " Wyatt pointed a finger in Kacy's direction.

Kacy shook her head and said

"No, no, no I won't, I won't betray my honey."

Adrian snarled and his eyes went pitch black and I started to grab him and try to console him but Wyatt pulled me back and said

"Don't do it. Let him go blow off some stress. Trust me, I know exactly where he'll go."

Wyatt P.O.V.

She nodded and I took her upstairs to take a shower. On man I wondered if Kaitlyn would if I let my mate use her clothes.

Why in the world am I thinking this way?

What have I done to deserve a mate that is a Rogue?

While I was going to Kaitlyn and Adrian's room to get Melody some clothes I reminisced about when I was younger and why I despised Rogues for a reason.

When I was 8 years old my father out patrolling and a Rogue attacked with 5 others. I heard sn apping and snarling and yelping outside of my bedroom. My mom came in and said "Stay here."

She then whispered "Do not leave even if what you hear is startling, understand?"

I nodded and ran over to the door and locked it. I hid in my closet and tried to block out the fighting but I couldn't.

About 30 minutes later someone broke my door in and while I was in the closet hiding with the doors shut I had no clue what would happen next.

Giving that I was only 8 years old and scared for my life I peed on myself because I was so scared. When the closet doors opened I made myself kind of hidden in the very back corner.

"EWWWW that smells in the closet."

I had to force myself not to laugh.

"Adrian be nice."

That was the first time I met Adrian.

I crawled a little closer but one of my toys jabbed my hand and I said "OUCH" loudly.

OOPS!

All of a sudden Adrian and two other people immediately climbed in my closet.

"Daddy, he looks scared."

"Adrian, be nice. He probably is scared, his parents fought bravely."

I gulped and I knew deep down in my heart, they were gone. But I had to make sure.

"Are my parents gone forever?" I asked.