18. Sorry... It's all because of me...

Thanks for the tremendous support you are giving for this story.... Many are saying to me that this story has become their favourite story... Im so happy about that....

The shocking surprise is that this story is out beating all my stories in the term of maximum votes and breaking all the records which my other stories has set earlier...

Got a maximum of 139 votes in 2 chapters.... ( 5 chapters has crossed 130+ votes already which none of my stories has got so far)....

So, what else???? Expecting more... Wanna see 140- 150 votes very soon....

I will leave it in your hands.... Hoping for the best and don't blame me for delay in updates... As I always say, votes are way too important for me.... That's the only thing I expect from you all for my hard work..

Now to shot. 18:

Pragya is looking at her husband abhi lovingly who is sleeping peacefully... Pragya cant stop adoring her husband's innocent face and she kisses his forehead and gives a quick peck on his lips and prays for his well being...

 Pragya cant stop adoring her husband's innocent face and she kisses his forehead and gives a quick peck on his lips and prays for his well being

Pragya gets startled on hearing a loud bang at the door and she rushes to open it up as she doesn't want anyone to disturb abhi's peaceful sleep....

She is completely horrified to see Tanu crying vigorously and finding it difficult to explain pragya that aaliya is in danger... Pragya closes the room door carefully and rushes out with tanu...

Pragya is completely startled to see aaliya is bleeding and is completely unconscious... Pragya horrifies and prays to god to keep the baby safe and rushes out with aaliya and Tanu after the ambulance which Tanu called has arrived....

Pragya is feeling really pity for Arjun, aaliya and their baby and she whole heartedly prays to god to keep them safe and to save them from all dangers... She completely forgets the fact that she has left abhi alone in home...

They reached the hospital and Aaliya is taken into an emergency... Pragya asks tanu to inform her parents about aaliya to them... As they are in the same hospital, ram and priya along with EP rushes over there....

Pragya gets highly irritated with the way EP is smiling on knowing about aaliya's condition and the baby is in high risk... But pragya keeps mum as she don't want to create an ugly fight in the hospital that too in the bad condition...

Ram: How did it happened Tanu beta??? Aaliya beta was doing good these day na... You were with Aaliya right...

Tanu: Haan papa... aaliya bhabhi is worried a lot about ajju bhai... She keeps on stressing herself.... Morning when I wake up, I was startled to see aaliya bhabhi's condition... So, pragya bhabhi helped me to bring aaliya bhabhi here....

Priya: I keep on telling this aaliya to be careful always... Its not her kid alone but its the heir of the mehras... Irresponsible girl... There arjun is critical now this aaliya... God... Why this is happening to us???