When the play ended everyone clapped, Odin himself jumping up from his seat with a loud clap and "Bravo, bravo!"

"Father," Thor nodded.

Upon seeing his son, Odin spit back the drink in his mouth then mumbled a quite loud, "Oh shit!" Before passing his drinks to the lady behind him. "My son Thor has returned, greetings my boy," Antares questioned this behaviour but none the less, bowed.

"King Odin, I am Antares, a friend of your sons. It's a pleasure to meet you." Thor placed a hand on her chest, bringing the girl back up from her bow, with a confused look sent the males way, he slowly shook his head and turned back around to his father.

"Hello, Antares. What brings you here?" The question sounded dull as if he didn't really care but somehow wanted to sound gracious.

"Don't mind her." Thor quickly brought the attention back to him. "Very interesting play, what's it called?" He asked, moving away from the brunette and he went to stand in front of his father.

"The Tragedy of Loki of Asgard." Came the King's reply. "People wanted to commemorate him." The girl screwed her face up at this, all she had heard about Loki was that he was a menace, a no good criminal.

"Well, I like the statue. A lot better looking though from when he was alive. A little less weasely, a little less greasy." Antares watched Odin's reactions like a hawk, the more Thor spoke, the more he seemed uncomfortable.

"Father, do you have any idea what this is?" Thor asked, holding up the crown of Surtur.

"Oh, the skull of Surtur."

"Crown," Antares coughed.

"Pardon me?" Odin looked towards Antares with a scowl.

"It's the crown of Surtur, he is made of rock and fire, there are no bones to him," Antares answered. Upon only receiving a stinking glare from the kings one good eye, she took a step back.

"Do me a favour and lock that in the vault so it doesn't turn into a giant monster and destroy the whole planet." Thor nodded to one of the guards, holding up the crown of Surtur.

"Um, so it's uh... back to Midgard for you, is it? That's where your lady friend is from?" Odin asked stumbling along his words.

"You see, I've had this reoccurring dream lately, one of Asgard in ruins," Thor said.

"That's just a silly dream."

"Could be, but then I decide to go out and investigate. Meeting Antares along the way. But you know what else I find? All nine realms in chaos, plotting our demise. All while you, Odin, protector of those nine realms is sitting here in ya bathrobe eating grapes."

Odin took a step back, scared of his son. Thor is not someone Antares finds threating, he is also someone who Odin should defiantly not find threatening in any way.

The girl squints her eyes at the older male and took a couple steps closer to him until she was confidently walking up and around the 'king'. She looked him up and down causing Odin to stutter along his words, when the dark-skinned girl was behind the male she mouthed, 'who is he?' Towards Thor.

Thor not really getting what Antares had mouthed, let out a rather loud "What?" Causing Odin to turn around to the girl giving her a strange look. Antares' eyes gleamed a fiery colour when they made eye contact causing the male to jump back.

She tried to penetrate his mind but it was proven difficult, as she expected, although one thing was off. "Your mind is strongly protected, but not like a protection of a King -no, God- would have." She said aloud, something was blocking her, it was weak yet strong. A kind of blocking that a broken man may have to hide his secrets. "Who are you, Odin? If that's what I should call you."

Thor catching on to what she had previously said, smirked. He too had realised that his father wasn't, in fact, his real father but his brother, although Antares couldn't make that assumption since she doesn't know the infamous Loki personally.

"Are you really going to make me do it?" He asked. Antares walked away from the older male and smiled at her friend.

"Do what?" To answer this question, Thor walked up behind the older male and threw his hammer far into the distance.

"Nothing can stop Mjölnir as it returns to my hand, not even your face," Thor stated as he placed his hand on the back of Odin's head.

"You've gone mad!" Cried, Odin.

"No, he's not mad," Antares shook her head with a slight mocking pout, "He just realised you're not his father. It's probably best to reveal yourself before Mjölnir returns."

"You'll both be executed for this!"

"I'll see you on the other side, brother." Thor hissed as his hammer started to return.

"Brother?" Antares whispered with a confused glance towards the two before she watched Odin give in.

"Alright, I yield!" The older man then turned into a slim, young, not to mention, good-looking young man with long jet black hair that was slicked back. Antares took in the sharp features of the man and the gasps that came from the crowd.

"Loki." She hissed as she finally came to the realisation of who he was.

"Behold!" A loud voice came through the crowd and Skurge showed himself. "Odin's son-"

"No." Loki stopped the man's introduction with a click of his fingers and a shake of his head. He held up one finger while the other hand rested on his waist. "You had one job." Loki hissed, shaking his finger towards the man. He went to defend himself but Loki cut him off before he could speak "Just the one."

"Where's Odin?" Thor asked as Loki turned back around.

"You just couldn't stay away, could you?" He asked. "Everything was fine without you, Asgard was prospering. You ruined everything by coming back and look, you brought your new mortal girlfriend with you."

"I'm not his girlfriend," Antares growled, crossing her arms.

"Where's father, what did you do with him?" Thor asked again, advancing on the other male, causing him to take a step back until he hit and fell onto the couch. "Did you kill him?"

"Okay! I know exactly where he is." Loki groaned as Thor went to place Mjölnir on his chest.