Chapter 1 - Pilot

Our second meeting wasn't any better. I visit my parents grave every day after school to tell them about my day, as I was walking towards the exit I felt a presence behind, having seen lots of horror movies I decided to punch whoever was behind me.

I mean come on I was being followed in a cemetery, and it turned out to be him. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry.... wait I'm not, why are you following me?" I asked him, "I was walking back when I saw you, I thought I would introduce myself." Came his stupid answer. "You wanted to introduce yourself and make friends in a cemetery?" I asked. "That does sound weird. Sorry? I'm Stefan Salvatore." he replied. "I'm Arielle Gilbert" I replied while shaking his hand.

And there was that feeling again, only this time instead of butterflies I felt a whole zoo dancing inside my stomach. After that, he walked me home, and we talked about everything and anything.

That was the first step to my very first heartbreak.

I met him again when he walked through The Grill's door with my sister, they were smiling and I was wondering how I could be so stupid. Of course, he would choose her, she was the Golden Girl after all. I was sitting with Tyler and watched as Matt went to greet him. He suddenly looked towards me and smiled and I couldn't help but return the gesture.

After playing a few games with Tyler and trying to convince Matt he will find someone better, the keyword being trying I decided to go home.

(Party Outfit)

The following night I was at the bonfire party

The following night I was at the bonfire party. Keeping an eye on my brother and sister, I don't really drink so nothing to lose I guess. After being bored for a while I convinced Matt to dance with me. It was fun to see him let loose without worrying about Vicki or Elena.

As Matt and I were taking a break we heard Jeremy call out for help, as Vicki was laid on a nearby bench I called 911. I saw as Stefan watched Vicki with an odd expression and left in a hurry. I reached my siblings after making sure Matt would be fine and told him to call me if he needed anything I heard Elena telling Jeremy how mom and dad wouldn't want this for us. She left to go talk to Bonnie and I went towards my brother, "It's okay Jer, she doesn't understand; you shouldn't be forced to move on until you're done grieving." He didn't reply but I knew he appreciated it and leaned his head on my shoulder as I wound my arms around his waist and felt him silently cry.

After reaching home I sat in my window seat reading Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire, I saw Stefan come and Elena greet him before deciding to call it a day.