Prolouge

Beauty is what is inside a person, not the outside. Because as beautiful as a Rose is it still has thorns. It is said that the most beautiful thing is the deadliest at times. That's exactly what love is like, it's the most beautiful feeling and yet it can be dangerous. That kind of love is blind, that love can't see the flaws, it doesn't see the harm, the hurt, the pain, it only sees the beauty.

That's not the kind of love I wanted, but it was the kind of love he was. He was like a storm appearing suddenly out of a clear blue sky and then disappearing just as quickly. We both crashed into each other on the first day of high school, as though that wasn't cliche enough when I looked up to probably yell, I saw him and then it happened that feeling of butterflies in my stomach, the feeling of my heart fluttering, that's how I met the love of my life, well at least that's what I thought it was.

But that's the thing though while my love was unconditional, accept all the flaws kind, his..... his was toxic, like this drug I couldn't have enough. It was a stupid thing really I don't know why I even thought it was real, I had always been the second-best to my sister, it appeared to be the same with him.