Chapter 22

Author's Note: I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED, I JUST DIDN'T GET AROUND TO GETTING ONTO WATTPAD. I AM SO UPSET THOUGH, SSWTBB WAS #198 ON ADVENTURE BUT NOW ITS LIKE #724. . . :(

Dedicated to: lindsaymarie131 :)

Story Quote: "We just rowed and rowed, but it was beautiful in the warmth, sitting here with him. The boy sitting next to me seemed to enjoy it too."

Chapter 22

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Josh is walking me back to my cabin. He holds my hand and I clutch his tightly. I rest my head on his shoulder. We went into this so quickly. But, we did wait for a week or so.

I was annoyed I had to lift my head, once we had reached it.

"Thanks for coming," he smiles.

My eyes meet with his.

"Josh, it was really beautiful," I reply.

We stare at each other for a few moments before we cup each other again and go in for a long kiss. It was wonderful. . .

"Goodnight," he says, before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I smile at him and he turns around, heading back up to the head office for one more night.

I climb into my bed, after getting dressed. Addie is sleeping. Lucky I didn't wake her. I pull the sheets up around me, grinning myself to sleep. 

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I wake up, with Addie shaking me. 

"You slept in a little," she laughs. 

I smile and get up, going straight to the shower. Addie is already dressed and ready to go. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"So, how was last night?" She asks, once I got out. 

I tell her all about it. How we really didn't go out with Sophia and he took me to the dinner. She was so excited once she found out we were official. But then, everything went to a blur and all my happiness was sucked into the black hole. Were Josh and I a couple? What if he still saw other girls? I shook myself from it, and smiled at Addie when she asked if we were ready to leave. We close the door behind us. 

I push on the doors of the food hall. Josh and Riley are already at a table. 

"The nurse helped me this morning, I still have a bit of trouble," Josh says. 

I just smile at him, sadly. I don't know if he suspects something, but I mean, I'm excited to see him, but I don't want to to face him if it means he won't be mine. 

We start piling up our plates. I'm not to hungry, but I manage to eat at least one pancake. . .and drink half a cup of juice. No one questions. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Martha crosses us. We were in the middle of talking about movies. 

"Hello everyone!" She calls cheerfully. 

We all nod and smile in return. 

"Just thought  I'd come and tell you we're doing canoeing today," she smiles. 

I manage a small smile. That's the time I went off at Josh. . and when Morgan and I had our fight. I feel Josh's eyes on me, but I don't look at him. Instead, I drop my gaze to my plate.