a winters ball - part 1: this ones mine

OK THE PICTURE HAS LEGIT NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CHAPTER I JUST LOVE IT AND NEED TO SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD.

Y/N POV

"Is anybody in there?"

I freeze ( more like BURN AHAHAHAHAHAHA IHATEMYLIFE HAHAHAHA) where I'm standing. Do I tell them that I'm here? Or do I let my identity slip away from them again? I think for a moment, before I do my answer.

I stay silent.

They wait outside for a bit, I can tell due to the silent whispers they're exchanging, before going away. That was a very close one, I think. Just as I'm setting down with a copy of Common Sense ( my father gave it to me a week ago.),  I hear a girl with a high pitched voice.

"Angelica!!! Eliza!!! Guys!!!! Come downstairs! The ball's starting in 15 minutes!!!!!"  She yells. I automatically know it's Peggy, due to the voice and her not mentioning her name. I hear two other girls' feet go down the staircase, and I relax for a bit. That is, until I hear the chatter of more people. Men, this time. And more. And more. And more.

The ball's starting.

Angelica's POV

My mind's still in the clouds, wondering who or what is up there in that room. Me and Eliza found it (Peggy just came along), and we checked, but to no avail. Well, it was locked, so we just knocked instead. So far, I've been attacked by 4 men so far, 8 minutes into the ball. All of them were drunk soldiers, of course. So I'm just here, outside in the garden, when Eliza runs full speed unto me.

"ELIZA! What are you doing?!"

"Angelica! I........." She points to a man with a brown ponytail, who is currently talking to three others, and whispers,

"That one's mine." I sigh, and make my way across the room to him, catching glimpses of Eliza sitting there, on a bench outside. As I approach, I see her look nervous, but I ignore it and grab his arm. He turns to me surprised, as do the other men. Eliza's still there, freaking out this time. I point toward Eliza. "Come with me." I demand. 

I drag him outside, and Eliza and him have a short talk, as I stand to the side. He's so dreamy! I think to myself. But then I remember my 3 fundamental truths. And if I disobey them, and take him, she'd just say "I'm fine!" 

She'd be lying. 

I need somebody to help me out with this.

But who?